As You Wish

[youtube=gbX1U1tx9aw][/youtube]
As you wish.

[youtube=RqaNi0UfOoI][/youtube]

AAAAAAAS YYYYOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU WIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSHHHHHHH

Great way to honor a classic movie.

Way to go tjost! The latest derby entry ever to print on woot! Great work.

A Woot! shirt that doesn’t suck…the streak is broken!!!

Inigo montoya approves of this shirt, now prepare to die.

love the design, not a fan of anvil

INCONCEIVABLE!!! :smiley: Congratulations tjost!! Meteroric rise indeed!

Anybody want a peanut?

Awesome design. I really wish I could buy it.

I do not think that means what you think it means.

I really want this.
Except it’s in “slate” and that’s grey and grey means plenty of opportunities for the pits to make their presence known.

Woooow, holy cow! And who says a late entry has no chance? Awesome!

Wow! To think you were hoping you might hit third place. Inconceivable!

I am the dread pirate Roberts! There will be no survivors unless you buy this shirt!

The dread pirate Roberts takes no survivors! All your worst nightmares are about to come true!

The dread pirate Roberts is here for your souls or $12!

Google translate had this to say about the latin write-up.
"The title is “Mammalia of Unusal Size” if you can not read Latin. But if you can not read in Latin to read what are you doing this. But there is no Latin? You Numbskull?

This shirt is the “Queen of the Bride”. Combines several elements together, to humorous effect. That is how Shirt.Woot works, really. Sometimes it is “change Teenage Ninja Turtles”, a “Super Mario Brothers”. But the reason is the same.

Arms and the man I sing. It’s one thing I know. I’m not singing at all. Arms are not involved. But man in the “Queen of the bride”! Leslie and Aeneas are similar. Buffeted by the vicissitudes of fortune, too. They are heterosexual."

Hot dang, take that Travis, I took back my latest submission to print status from you :slight_smile:

On a side note, I do not speak latin so I had to put the description into google translate and this is what it spit out-

“The title is “Mammalia of Unusal Size” if you can not read Latin. But if you can not read in Latin to read what are you doing this. But there is no Latin? You Numbskull? This shirt is the “Queen of the Bride”. Combines several elements together, to humorous effect. That is how Shirt.Woot works, really. Sometimes it is “change Teenage Ninja Turtles”, a “Super Mario Brothers”. But the reason is the same. Arms and the man I sing. It’s one thing I know. I’m not singing at all. Arms are not involved. But man in the “Queen of the bride”! Leslie and Aeneas are similar. Buffeted by the vicissitudes of fortune, too. They are heterosexual.”

???

Thanks again everyone. This shirt almost didn’t happen. I had the idea Friday, did a rough Sunday and didn’t finish it till the wee hours Monday. Yeah for procrastination!

If you don’t buy this shirt you are a jerk.

This shirt would go great with blue jeans.

You can stop me, all you have to do is buy.

Exactly. I’ll only do black, navy, and dark grey. That rules out a lot of shirts I like. Not just for pit issues, for stains and general aesthetics.