As You Wish

It is inconceivable that this shirt means what you think it means. However, as you wish, I love it!

Another instance where I wish the shirts themselves didn’t suck because I LOVE the design. Maybe they’ve improved, I haven’t bought one in four years because the quality and fit were so poor. Oh, and I only buy shirts with pockets. If they’re better than they used to be, I’d consider buying them as gifts for other people. My three daughters would each love one of these.

“Fezzik, are there rocks ahead?”
"If there are, we all be dead. "
Vizzini: No more rhymes now, I mean it.
"Anybody want a peanut?
Vizzini: DYEEAAHHHHHH.

Favorite quote! And a great design! It sucks about the shirts actually being crappy but… I am still going to have to get this one.

Did I have some kind of record I didn’t know about? And more importantly did I just lose some record I didn’t know about?!!

Congrats on the late print! And a 1st place to boot. If it’s a good shirt, the people can make it happen.

If they’re crappy, then you must have gotten a bad batch from way back when. I’ve gotten five or six shirts from Woot in the past few months and they’ve all been well-constructed, well printed, and have held up to weekly wear and washing for at least four months now for the oldest one.

For some reason, I thought of Anvil the movie, not the bad shirts :expressionless:

I love the design, but I can’t bring myself to buy it because of the poor fit.

I had held it with the Binge for a bit submitting on a Monday afternoon, then several weeks later you subbed I Just Call it Housekeeping and took that title. I have now taken it back! I know it’s hard to keep all that straight though when someone has had the vast multitude of prints that you have had :slight_smile:

My favorite non-color again. I think there is a gray conspiracy going on over here at this wootin’ thing.

I’m not singing at all.

The only sentence in the write-up that actually makes sense is the line written by Virgil. :slight_smile:

tjost, congratulations on the print, your reclaimed last-submission title, and all the sales that I’m sure will happen!

Not a huge fan of the gray color, but I didn’t like it for the Cotton Armor shirt and I still bought that one.

Great design, I’ll wear it with pride!

Awesome T-shirt, but any chance that the Heraldry could be put on the back instead of the front ?

I LOVE “Binge” and now ADORE this even more.

I never post comments, but am curious as to whether or not tjost is single. :wink:

Inquiring minds among my group of female friends want to know if a lucky gal (or guy) has snagged such a talented hottie. LOL

Not happy with this design. Great quote, but the design has little to do with their love. Too “heraldy”, not enough pirate action. Too classical for one of the ultimate dork cult classics of the century.

So, with the success of your previous late submission printing and this one being even later, do we have ourselves another 50k+ shirt here!? Maybe the first sell out since they upped the sell out quantities?

It seems pretty tough to make a shirt with either of those qualities now, but people do still keep buying Nevermore and The Binge! Someday(hopefully) there will be another one like these!

My rough interpretation/best guess is:

If you can’t read Latin, the title [of the shirt] is “Rodents of Unusual Size.” But if you can’t read Latin how are you reading this? But what numbskull doesn’t know Latin anyway?

This shirt is of the “Princess Bride.” It combines several elements to humorous effect. That’s how Shirt.Woot works, really. Sometimes the subject is “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,” sometimes it’s “Super Mario Bros” but the method is the same.

I sing of arms and a man**. That’s the one thing I know from Latin. Except I’m not singing at all. Arms are not involved. But Westley of “Princess Bride” and Aeneas are kind of alike. [They’re both] buffeted by vicissitudes of fortune and all that. They’re both ladies’ men.

**the “Aeneid” is a famous epic poem written [in Latin] by the poet Virgil. the oft-quoted opening line of the poem is “Arma virumque cano…” or “I sing of arms and a man” (ie, this is a story about a badass guy and his weapons). I’m thinking “Leslie” = “Westley” because…well there weren’t any "W"s in Latin so maybe the English-to-Latin translation ended up changing Westley to Leslie. Maybe.

Oh god, this is such an awesome design – want! Anvil shirts kill it, though :frowning:

Murdered by pirates is good!

Great shirt for one of my all time favorite movies. As I am a small chick though, these shirts fit like sacks. Would love a poster, tote or anything besides this anvil shirt.

You know, I see a lot of crest designs in the T-shirt world.

(You could say I’ve built up an immunity to crest designs over the years. Har har.)

But this one is executed so perfectly. Congratulations.

A gorgeous design!