Ashley's Santa Rita Hills Pinot Noir

Lots of comments about the shipping conundrum, but not a peep from the winery, or a single note on these specific Black Tie Pinots :frowning:

Sounds delicious based on the description. Even without live tasting notes or winery participation, I’d probably take a chance on this one if OH was eligible.

For the 5th time…I get it…

Wine Spectator reviewed the 2010 & 2008 but not this 2009.

2010:

1. Pure, rich, vivid blackberry, spice, crushed rock and floral notes give this an enticing, focused core, as the flavors gain on the long finish. Drink now through 2020.

2008:

1. A spicy, herbal style, with taut dried berry, sage, spicy pepper and cedar notes that are full-bodied, intense and focused, ending with clipped tannins. Best from 2011 through 2016.

Wine Enthusiast reviewed the 2009. I noticed they gave the other years much higher ratings.

1. Good acidity, crunchy, dry tannins and subtle earth flavors mark this fine Pinot Noir. The fruit offers raspberries, cherries and cola, with an elaborate coating of sweet oak. Seems at its best over the next few years. — S.H.

I’ve actually got a bottle of this from the Vineyard that I bought a few months back. It was very good and I think it may have been $40 a bottle when I bought it.

I think I know what I will be opening Friday night.