ASICS Jolt Sneakers-Regular & Wide Width

This shoe does not have the Impact Guidance System. Thanks!

Aren’t you just a little ray of sunshine. In fact, we do sometimes get exclusives and new products from time to time. We aren’t a “dumping ground” website, but we do get products which vendors don’t want to list next to their high margin items either because they are discontinued stock, but occasionally because they are new stock and want to test the market.

But you know, you do you. I’m in for one, these look cool.

Do these have removable insoles?

Yes! The insoles are removable.

Why?

Is it true there are no returns? I have problem feet.

There’s a 90-day Woot Limited Warranty on these shoes, and you can find out more information about what it covers by clicking on the link at the bottom of the Features section.

Mine fit and are my new every day shoes. Thanks!

Mine just came today and I’m pleased with them. They’re obviously not the top of the line running shoe, but then I’m not a competitive runner, either. I was glad to see that the insole is removable, thinking about putting in a memory foam insole.

In terms of fit, I’d say they tend to run a little bit short and narrow. Great for folks with narrow feet - I’m thinking I could probably have done with an 8.5 rather than an 8, but would probably stay with the medium width for fear of having them slip on the heel.

I got the gray/rose combo, and I think they are sharp-looking without being flashy. They’ll be perfect for wearing to the gym, walking on a treadmill or cycling.

JCPenney also has them.