Ask Anything, I'm 42!

Why is there a pickle on my floor?

3 Likes

What is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything?

3 Likes

Maybe the cat hair is a clue? Or it’s a naturally hairy pickle.

6 Likes

There is literally cat hair on everything I own.

5 Likes

why isn’t there a little cake by your username?

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @benjaminleebates!

4 Likes

Same. There’s cat hair on the dash of my car. Apparently I’m shedding cat hair.

5 Likes

Q1 Why is damn near EVERYONE turning into an effin Karen over these damn masks!!!

It’s like the reviews on Amazon where it’s an $18 “vegan” leather purse and people are super pissed that it’s not real leather or that it doesn’t look expensive. :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: W in the actual F?!

Q2 Will I ever develop patience for those who are less than smart? (obv this doesn’t include folks with disabilities)

Q3 When this is all over, will it be perfectly acceptable to ask someone to social distance themself a few steps back because they’re invading my personal space?

6 Likes

4 Likes

I cannot, this is the closest I can get to 300 lbs of candy… although, it’s not fresh.

7 Likes

Yes, but only when mercury is in retrograde…

3 Likes

Name it Rick and draw a face on it and place it back in the cucumber section at the supermarket…

6 Likes

Because Woot doesn’t have the capital to send me a real birthday cake…

6 Likes

Q1…
Because everyone has a little Karen inside them… They just need a “crisis” to let it out…
“Vegan…?” DAMNIT, Karen, that’s called pleather…"

Q2
This stems from a childhood need to try… So when you see people that don’t seem to put the effort into self-improvement (mentally) then you lose patience. It’s a type of projection and is perfectly normal. Expect everyone to be a little dumb and you’ll find things are a little easier to handle.

Q3
“Social Distance” will be a word that causes PTSD and it will be Trumps fault, I give it about 3 months and this will be a news story. Just tell them that your doctor thinks you have Covid-20 and they need to stay 7 feet away…

5 Likes

You parked in your neighbors garage again, didn’t you…
Do we need to talk about your “liquid lunches?”

3 Likes

Somebody keeps saying I’m a cat. Am I a cat?

4 Likes

Yes, but only when your eyes are closed.

6 Likes

Dang it!

Also:

Also also, Happy birthday!

8 Likes

Do you take personal checks?

1 Like

Yes, yes I do…
I also accept tips. and electronics… and cake! Oh, sparkly things… and…
And pretty much anything anyone is willing to part with… LOL
I inherited a strong “pack-rack” gene from my mother’s parents.

4 Likes