Ask Me (Almost) Anything, a Woot AMA Story! - manlapig

It’s a TAKE OVER! A lot of you have probably seen me in the forums over the last couple years but for the next week, it will be me disappointing you with Spongebob Gifs and answers to your product questions! The artist known as ThunderThighs is on a much-deserved vacation through Thanksgiving.

So welcome to my second ever Woot AMA. Ask me questions about my life, what I like to do or what working at Woot is like… Anything you want to know… within reason. Only a couple of rules: Keep it PG-13 and we won’t talk about politics. I also may not answer every question so there’s that too.

Ready, Set, ASK ME (ALMOST) ANYTHING!!!

4 Likes

Have you ever been arrested?

2 Likes

Weird start to this, but no.

1 Like

Stick-shift or automatic transmission?

1 Like

I thought they said we were going to keep this PG-13? LOL

1 Like

My truck is an automatic. Sadly didn’t have a stick shift in the fam to learn with.

1 Like

Favorite movie?

1 Like

Favorite movie is Jurassic Park. Guardians of the Galaxy Saving Private Ryan and Finding Nemo are not far behind.

1 Like

What is your actual job title with Woot?

1 Like

For reference to the last AMA: Woot AMA (almost) - manlapig.

1 Like

Coolest Person at Woot Representative? - I work with the Forums and the Customer Support teams.

3 Likes

Could you post more pictures of Harley?

1 Like

Carrollton or Seattle?

1 Like

She got into a scuffle with her best friend, Morrow (my gf’s dog). She’s already got her stitches out and the cone off and she’s a happy pup!

5 Likes

Carrollton. Did visit the Seattle office once and that was fun.

1 Like

Aww poor little puppers. I’m glad she’s better. She’s so pretty.

Save that cone. There’s a rabid penguin in here somewhere.

3 Likes

How long have you been with Woot?

It will be four years come February 22!

1 Like

Will you be cooking Thanksgiving dinner?

Nope! Me and my girlfriend are going to the movie theater I think to see Frozen 2. And then might go out to eat. Her family is out of town this week, and my fam lives in San Diego.

4 Likes