Aspire Digital AD-1100 Plus 650 watt Home Theater

:smiley: I got my tracking number today, but its is in the fedex truck en route to delivery to my house, it apparentlly been shipped on 7-20, just got my tracking number but its in my city already, Thanks woot, looking forward to my new surround sound! will post after i get them.

just got shipping info in the email too. I ordered 3 for me and my friends to save shipping.
They are shipped via FedEx Express!! :shock: Thatā€™s gonna cost more than $5 I paid for sure.
What a nice deal!!!

ummmā€¦ i tried tracking my aspire system and got thisā€¦

Not found
No scan record for the following shipments has been received by our system yet. Please try again later or contact Customer Service.

any ideas woot?

I recieved one package today and it included the 4 tall speaker and a center speaker and wire. But no dvd player or subwolfer, maybe it will come in seperate shipments? But fedex only had one package for me in there system. Please post if recieved whole system.

I just got home and saw 2 huge boxes, 1 is 30 lbs included 4 tower speakers and center channel, other 20 lbs box with invoice has the sub and dvd player in it, combine over 50 lbs ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? $ 5.00 shipping great great price WOOT thank you so much, the system sounded great WOOT is the REAL DEAL!

I had to put the top down and precariously balance these things in my Miata on the way home.

$5 shipping was a crazy good deal. Can I pay $5 more and have someone carry them upstairs to the guest room for me?

I also missed out on this one, but my buddy at work didnā€™t. When it arrived, it was all of 50 pounds, and came with all the rca cables plus two mics, and cords for those also. It not only had sturdy base mounts for the tall speakers, but the woofer has great sound. The first thing we played was the Stars Wars themeā€¦AWESOME!!! Too bad I missed out, wouldā€™ve been a great bargain. :cry:

i got a big box with some speakers in it. no dvds or sub. i hope it will come. how long should i wait and who to complain? any idea? thank you

Today I recieved the box with the subwolfer and dvd player. I have to say this was a great deal. So if you only got one box just give it 1 or 2 days an you should get the other soon.

damn it, my shipment is in MN right now and wonā€™t get here until Monday or Tuesday.

Hi, Dear WOOT,

I placed an order for this Home threater system. But no confirmation letter and tracking information yet. Could you check it for me? I have sent an email to woot@woot.com, but didnā€™t get any response. Hope you can notice this inquiry. Thanks

try service@woot.com or rma@woot.com - rma is for returns only I bet. never saw woot@woot.com posted.

No problems so far. The separate remotes for DVD controls and volume are weird, but Iā€™m thinking I can just get a universal remote and ā€œlearnā€ the signals. My DVD player had a tiny ding on the top, but since Iā€™m resting my TV on it (only 20" up there, so not too much weight), Iā€™ll never see it anyway.

I even played around with the karaoke settings (had no idea itā€™d come with a couple mics and a cheesy Christmas song sampler), but I wonā€™t be trying that out again until I wander upstairs after a few beers.

Iā€™m no audiophile, and Iā€™m sure thereā€™s higher quality sounding stuff out there, but Iā€™d be amazed if anything came close at even two or three times the cost of this thing. Thanks for the woot. (Woot is starting to sound just like ā€œlootā€ to me now.)

Do not, I repeat, do not buy from this place. If you are already skeptical, you should be. I tried to buy the keyboard that they were selling and they sent me a cheap scanner. I sent the scanner back and they said that they were going to resend the keyboard and never did. Meanwhile, I contacted my credit card company and they said that Woot.com tried to bill me twice for the keyboard that I never received. Needless to say, it is disputed. I have tried to contact Woot many times about this and I do not get a response. Please everyone - do not deal with them. They will take advantage of you. I have given them at least 3 warnings for them to respond without me posting a message about it on this board but I think it is time to tell people about it now.

:lol:
got one and it works like a charm.

Post your experience here Woot! Reviews | 359 Reviews of Woot.com | ResellerRatings
Since your post, ResellerRatings.com has scored WOOT! v. well with consumers.
[Damn you are persistent!

Post your experience here Woot! Reviews | 359 Reviews of Woot.com | ResellerRatings
Since your post, ResellerRatings.com has scored WOOT! v. well with consumers.
[Damn you are persistent!][/quote]
christ, so are you!
quit spamming up the forum and bringing threads back from the dead!
those that care already know about resellerratings.com

Okā€¦Iā€™ve already got a nice DVD player and 5 speakers in my living roomā€¦But I do have that guest roomā€¦and maybe someday Iā€™ll want to watch a movie in the basement. I suppose I could put a TV out in the garage.

much better than yesterdaysā€¦ today is a killer deal :twisted:

and itā€™s NEW!

Iā€™m in

Right with you, Dave-o. Iā€™ve already got a great Sony version of this type of setup for my TV room, but now I have to wonder how many other rooms in the house could do with a good surround sound setup. I know of at least one that it would be great forā€¦no, make that twoā€¦or all of them. Hell, how many will they let us buy?