Aspire Digital AD-1100 Plus 650 watt Home Theater

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 100<br>Last Order time: 12:07:40 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: Dodogoe<br>Order Pace: 0m 4.00s<br>Woot Wage: $89991.00 an hour.

dear god I need help. I bought two.

i’ve been waiting for this to come back! it’ll sell out very quickly…

[b]CRAP![color=blue:26ef2b92f8]

I waited up for this!

Come on WOOT. You can do better than that!!

GOOD GRIEF![/b][/color]

woot-off, neat - took the desires of the crazed wooters, and have a multilanuch - cool

Froogle search: $219 to $295.
No reviews available from what I can see.
You can get one for every room in your house.

damn that was insanely fast for such an expensive item! next woot! coming up!!

Holy smokes, it sold out in like a few minutes! This has to be a Woot! record!

OHHHHH YEAHHHHHH BOYYYYYYY Y!!!

WOOOOOOT

THY GOD, i love you woot!

7 minutes? HA, longer than id last. take that!

Holy Jeebus! That was fast.

WOW!!

Good deal, but I passed… I’ve got a 2 year old and there’s no way he would ever leave those speakers alone.

I can’t believe it sold out this quickly!!! WOOT!

OHHHHH YEAHHHHHH BOYYYYYYY Y!!!

WOOOOOOT

THY GOD, i love you woot!

7 minutes? HA, longer than id last. take that!

what do they mean by item #1.

It means they’ll post a new item when/if this one sells out!

Sold out already? hahahahah no way.

that’s insane!!!
sold out in 7 mins!!!
what i was doing?? miss it!
damn!!

I guess I don’t deserve one since I procrastinated until 12:10 to check the newest woot.

I actually have the Aspire Digital AD-1100 DVD player from this deal. I got it for $20 after rebates last year. It is the cheapo/plays-everything secondary DVD player in my Home Theater setup (my primary is a Panasonic). In any case, it is a decent player – plays anything you throw at it.

It is also fairly easily hackable for region-free. In fact, if you email your serial number to the company, they will actually tell you what procedure you need to do to get region-free and/or change the region to a specific country.

Good stuff.

• John…

7 FIGGIN MINUTES!?!?!?!?!

Well, this is my first ■■■■■, by god, missed it by 3 mi nutes!

that sucks hairy goat asses.

Wow. :shock: I saw those speakers and sooo wanted one, but they are overkill for a dorm room. Nice deal though, and sold out FAAASSTTT,