Astek Wall Tiles

This is my concern. I’ve purchased wall decals in the past and they have stayed up for all of 30 seconds due to the paint and texture on my walls. I would love to put an accent wall in my bedroom or living room, but I don’t think I want to spend $100 just to see it all fall down.

yet anther reason my 12’ ceilings are a drawback. I just don’t see paying $600 to cover a single wall.
Though they do look mighty spiffy

I suspect these are wall DECALS, printed vinyl that sticks and then removes cleanly.

OK so I am renovating my whole house and I have laid miles of tile, painted everything but the dog and am now to the “Look Pretty” stage. That means I’m tired and looking for every short cut I can find. This looked pretty cool to me but all it is-is wallpaper plain and simple. If you look at the website they produce custom wallpaper for consumers and the stock wallpaper comes in square feet increments. So my guess is what you are seeing here is the “OVERRUNS”. If you want something easy, strippable, and meets “rental” look into Wall Flats" or Paintable Wallpaper. Having said all this I’m out on this deal.

I’m sorry, somebody needs to point this out… 50" by 50" is not 50 square inches. 5" by 10" is 50 square inches. 50" by 50" is 50x50 square inches, or 2500 square inches. Just want to make sure nobody thinks this really is just a couple square feet. Because arithmetic is, like, important, and stuff.

Still totally confused…

Can someone make a video opening the box so I can see what I get, and then apply it to a wall?

Has anyone received their purchase yet? I have not, and two emails to Woot support have gone unanswered.

Can you please PM me with your order number so I can take a look?

Sent you a PM. Still waiting for a response.