Astella 9' Round Tilting Market Umbrella

I bought one of these last November when they were offered, and I am very happy with this purchase. The umbrella is solid feeling, the crank mechanism works well, and the umbrella has stood up well to wind, rain, and hot sun.

What is the difference between this one and the $36.99’Astella one below also on Woot?

https://tools.woot.com/offers/astella-9-tilting-market-umbrella?ref=eml_w_bs_1_tl&utm_source=Daily+Digest&utm_campaign=d1337db422-Daily+Digest+-+20170311+-+Woot&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c5ca76da11-d1337db422-300263661#tracked

There are 4 types of Astella umbrellas . The Wood Market one is being sold for 65.00.

Per Amazon, This Umbrella (the more expensive one) is “Outdoor Rated” and the $35 umbrella is NOT outdoor rated.

Dearest Woot people, you guys REALLY need to put PRODUCT NUMBERS on this kinda thing. Better specs would help too. As far as I can tell, this is also being sold for about 20% less on Wayfair. I was ready to pull the trigger until I did a quick cross-check and I don’t know what I’m getting here. Please put the product numbers on all 3 of the umbrellas you’ve currently got listed. Thanks.

I bought the $35 one. It does say it is outdoor rated but there have been issues. After about 6 months the string started to have issues (only the center nylon remains) and the tilting mechanism is stuck. I dont see how these would really be any better. The only difference I could imagine would be nicer fabric.