Astella 9' Tilting Steel Market Umbrella - Your Choice

these dont show a tilt mechanism as the others do. do they tilt
???

Doesn’t look like it can hold up to any weather elements such as a light breeze or the desert sun (fade resistant) for that matter. Does anybody know what the pole diameter is?

In the description it says “Push button tilt”. Also it says “Astella 9’ Tilting Steel Market Umbrella” Anymore questions???

Do not order, they show a tilt but none of them tilt, false advertising. You contact them (Woot) and all they offer is “We have nothing to replace it by, you can return” They have lost my business. Should not advertise what you cannot deliver.

No they dont

Yes, whey did mine come without Tilt? See my other post.

Hi there. I’m sorry about the missing tilt. I’m checking with the tools team now so they can look into what happened.

Yes, all of the umbrella’s in this sale do tilt. They feature a crank open with a push button tilt.
Thanks,
Astella

NO I just recieved mine no tilt. Very dissapointed

I just received mine. It has no tilt button. Very disappointed. I paid for the one that tilts. Please help!

I also just got mine. NO TILT. So SAD. Please help!!!

I’m really sorry that your umbrella doesn’t have the tilt feature. We are still working with the vendor to figure out what went wrong, and what we need to do to make it right.

Thank you for your patience.

I received my striped umbrella and that, too, did NOT tilt. Please keep me informed of what you and the vendor are doing to make this right.

We absolutly will. In the meantime- if you haven’t already, please use the Support Form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support about your issue, so we have that info on file.

yup me too, ordered tilt…got no tilt…i’ll take a refund unless you can replace it.

duhhh ur so smart …no tilt big problem…doooooch

We are aware of the problem and will be getting in touch with you soon about resolving it.

Make sure you contact customer service so they have your info.

Please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance.