Astro 7-in-1 Workbench DIY Work Station

Astro 7-in-1 Workbench DIY Work Station

It’s The Jetson’s and more specifically, So I Married An Axe Murderer., Mike Myers in the dipshit hipster cafe doing spoken word. What do you want from ME!?!?!? Well Done by me!

3 Likes

I agree on the Jetsons… But say the Queen song wraps up the second part of the reference.

3 Likes

How heavy is this thing?

This looks like a great solution for street fairs–dolly mode for transporting stuff to booth, then set up as a work table during the event–but not if it’s going to be a weighty PITA to load and unload from the back of a car.

1 Like

Weight of the item is one of the first things I always look up before a purchase. Yet many items do not list it such as TVs, furniture, bikes, etc. Not sure why they do not list this important fact.

EDIT: The item weighs 34 lbs.

1 Like

Looks like a re-branding, or re-branded of, the XRacing 7-in1 workbench. Search youtube for “xracing 7 in 1”

2 Likes

Anyone know what it’s made of? Good, sturdy scaffold or wobbly, scary deathtrap?

1 Like

HUZZAH!

Any idea why I was charged $229 for one of these? Anyone else?

I figured it out. It adds 2 to my cart every time. When I try to remove 1 and check out, it charges me for shipping. Ugh…

Nice! In for one, and we’ll see how it does.

The other day I was thinking to myself that I’d love some type of convertible hand truck, dolly, utility wagon. This is very close but those wheels look like a disaster waiting to happen. There’s no way I’d trust putting more than a couple of pounds on this as a utility cart especially when not on concrete. And don’t even get me started on this as a dolly, how the heck are you supposed to use a dolly with 2 inch wheels?

Agreed. Really a triple reference. Jetsons, Queen, maybe even a fourth since they’re Inception’d into So I Married and Axe Murderer.

Anybody know what kind of wheels these are? Wheel+peg casters? Are they a standard size that I could replace with something nicer/sturdier from Home Depot?

Does this also work as a bench you can sit on? And what are the weight limitations if so? I was in an accident and can’t kneel, but I need to work on my motorcycle… This would be a perfect all-around bench/dolly for those needs. Anyone know?

Per the specs:

Weight Capacity: 500 lb capacity in scaffold/platform mode, 330 lb capacity in other modes

Also exists in Amazon under brand “GEPCO Advanced Technology”

I’m interested in this item. However can’t find any reviews on this product or similar repackaged products. Seems like it would be useful, but would like to know how this would hold up to use.