Astro 8-Piece Go-Through Screwdriver Set

Astro 8-Piece Go-Through Screwdriver Set

Yeah
it’s right in the name. SCREWdriver. Not NAILdriver.
And they’re impact screwdrivers. That’s not at all how they work. They’re to remove stuck screws, not to put them through things.
:sweat:

1 Like

It appears that one of our writers is not well versed in tools and their use.

1 Like

What else can we come up with?

You can use this saw to make sure all your nails are level.

You can use this hammer to pound in screws.

1 Like

We can use this power drill to drain your pool.
We can use this nylon rope to bungie jump.

1 Like

Be careful folks, someone may take you seriously

In today’s news: dad tries to drain children’s pool with drill, more to come at 7

1 Like

But
the write-ups are supposed to be
screwy! HAHA, get it?

But seriously, please don’t take anything I write as facts. I was tempted to actually write my recipe for a good screwdriver. :grin:

At least I know someone reads it! Gets lonely over here most of the time. And besides, I’ve got you guys to keep set me straight.

3 Likes

I mean technically you can drain a pool with a drill - there are small drill-powered pumps. If it’s a kiddie pool, he wouldn’t even be there for forever.

Can you pry off paint can lids with these?

2 Likes

Yes.

And by yes I mean I don’t actually know if you can use them that way, but originally I wanted to make a fake product video and would’ve LOVE to film lots of ‘wrong ways to use these’.

One can only dream

2 Likes

I don’t read anything about lids, just nails. Hopefully they don’t mean fingernails.

1 Like

Oh yes. If you ever use someone’s “good” screwdriver to pry off a paint can lid they’ll look at you like you picked a newborn up by it’s left leg.

Edit: theoretically

1 Like

As Shia Labeouf says, “Don’t let your dreams be dreams!”

1 Like

A bit of a late comment, may never even be seen since the sale is over, but I felt I had to say something. The manufacturer packs the 8 abnormally heavy screwdrivers in a box with a cellophane view panel directly over the 2 stubby screwdrivers. Amazon puts the box of screw drivers in a box that would easily hold 8 sets of screwdrivers, and applied their usual barely moistened (read that as only stuck down in 2 sections less than 2" each in a 22" run) water activated tape. So UPS keeps the box of screwdrivers bouncing around inside Amazons box until the 2 stubbys burst through the thin cellophane, and then eventually escape the barely sealed Amazon packaging. Net result: the set of 8 screwdrivers Woot sold me arrives as a set of only 6. Is water in short supply at the Amazon warehouses? You’d think they could make sure the tape was automatically moistened when dispensed (I understand the water activated glue makes it so the tape can be recycled with the cardboard box, but you still need to MAKE IT STICK FIRST). (Sorry for the all caps, but bold face just didn’t seem forceful enough).

I READ IT!

Sorry about the escaped stubbies. Make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I read it too, poor little lost stubbies. Should we put their pic out on FB to see if anyone finds them, so they can be sent home?

1 Like