Asus 10.1" 32GB Tablet & Keyboard Dock

**Item: **Asus 10.1" 32GB Tablet +%26 Keyboard Dock
Price: $279.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Asus 10.1" 32GB Tablet +%26 Keyboard Dock)

[Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en+%26tbm=shop+%26q=Asus 10.1" 32GB Tablet +%26 Keyboard Dock)

Over 900 users give this a 4 star avg
Newegg has it at 4 stars as well for $399.99

[youtube=3EY3DUjGtV0][/youtube]

Amazon!!XD

Engadget Review.
C|net Review.

I bought one of these a while back when it was selling on pretty much the same kind of deal…I also have a TF700 and I actually like this one a bit better. This is a great price for a great tablet, and the dock is included. These docks are very substantial and worth the money, even when bought separately. I bought a leather portfolio case and it has completed the package.

I have this tablet and I love it. Primary things I do with it: watch Netflix, Reddit while watching TV, remote into work with Team Viewer, play Pokemon Sapphire, and general internet surfing.
All of those things previously required my desktop.
Keyboard is super, battery life is great, wifi is far-reaching. I would recommend this tablet to a friend at twice the price… Ok maybe 1.5 times the price.

TONS of great reviews (4.6 out of 5.0) over at bhphotovideo.com

Lot’s and lot’s of comments from when this was sold back in January

Can you tell us where you find a nice leather folio too?

Can the angle at which the tablet is mounted in the dock be adjusted?
Also, has anyone here done any programming on Android tablets? If so, how is it?

I have the predecessor to this, which had some advantages and disdadvantages, but ultimately discontinued because of WiFi and GPS problems. I love it. The CPU is snappy and the battery last and last if you turn on Aiplane Mode (no Wifi or Bluetooth) and set the CPU is the lowest speed. The display is very bright, even if you don’t turn on IPS mode. Everything runs smoothly and it has not crashed in 6 months (in fact, it has never crashed). The touchscreen is appropriately responsive although there can be a lag if you use the battery saving low CPU mode. On the highest CPU mode, I was converting/compressing 30-60min videos to H264 MP4s on a daily basis – while websurfing at the same time. I would never attempt that with a lesser processor.

Both the front and rear cameras are top rate. The rear 8 meg camera is especially nice, comparing well to the best smartphone cameras. MOvies are also nice, as is the LED flash. My TF201 unfortunately does not have stereo speakers but the sound is very good. I don’t know if they put stereo speakers in this model.

The real reason I bought the Asus, though, was the keyboard (which I got used on ebay for $29.99!). NOt only do you get a true keyboard with touchpad, but there is also a high capacity battery. Once you attach the keyboard, it automatically charges the tablet while also powering it for use. That means that when you remove the keyboard, you have a freshly charged tablet.

All in all, this is an excellent laptop replacement for people who want portablity.

Yes, the angle is adjustable and you can leave it on and then close it like a normal laptop. That’s great for protecting the touchscreen.

See Woot’s photos in the Description, especially the first photo vs. the fifth photo. Note the difference in angle.

The dock mount is a wide laptop-style hinge. It’s substantial and holds the tablet solidly, but also allows adjustment to any angle. It basically feels and functions like a laptop when docked.

I got one of these recently for my kid to use the many free educational apps that Amazon has given away. I’ve also added kids songs and educational videos as well. The kid LOVES it. Very intuitive for him to use. One of the best things is the keyboard dock so the tablet is angled up so he can sit up properly while using it.

One of the reasons I got this over the TF700 is that the Tegra 3 processor is really a better match for this lower screen resolution and thus has much fewer (read: none) issues with lag and skipping. Also the TF300 hardware is very similar to the Asus manufactured Nexus 7 so when an update comes out Asus is close behind for this device as there is very little tweaking needing to be done.

Lastly, I got this great silicone cover, perfect for kids!

http://www.amazon.com/Heavy-Transformer-TF201T-Pad300-TF300T/dp/B008B0YUBQ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1378792850&sr=8-4&keywords=tf300+bobj+case

I just ordered this because it can protect the Transformer with its keyboard as a unit (like a laptop), or separated to protect each component separately. And it’s only $17 with s/h. Although the description claims that it’s leather, I doubt it, for that price. Well, maybe PU leather but not full leather. You can get it in black or brown. The link is for the TF201. Make sure you select on for the TF300.

Not a great deal as can sometimes find the Infinity with dock for $299, definitely no more than $349. Surprised charging anything over $200 for the older model Transformer.

I’m confused. The specs say that this is the B1-BL model with a Tegra3 GPU. The specs I’ve found elsewhere say that the B2-BL has the Tegra and the B1 has a GeForce along with some other storage differences. Is the model info correct?

I’m not sure what specs you’re citing but Woot’s specs states that the Tegra 3 is the CPU (Central Procesing Unit), not the GPU (Graphics Processing Unit). It further states, “Graphics: GeForce 12-Core, 3D Stereo (built-in).” In other words, it has a Tegra 3 CPU to run the tablet, and GeForce GPU to handle the graphics.