Asus 12" Netbook

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
i can has wooters.us burger?

Asus 12" Netbook [Refurbished] - $219.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Asus 1201HAB-RBLK001X 12.1” Black Netbook - Atom Z520, 1GB, 160GB, Webcam, XP Home

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Glow in the Dark Monkeys!

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Asus 12" Netbook
$219.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Asus 1201HAB-RBLK001X 12.1" Black Netbook - Atom Z520, 1GB, 160GB, Webcam, XP Home

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Yes a Netbook!

I hate amazon!!!

MONKEYS!!!

I need to know if my wife will like this for xmas. Can someone tell me that?

Hmmm. Save $75 … might pull the trigger.

http://www.cowboom.com/store/productDetails.cfm?contentID=675615

i hate raj

Next one is going to be Bag of craps, woot told me.

They said that they are sorry that they have been putting things up that are unacceptable.

I own a white one, only B/G but it is a nice piece of equipment. Copied QB to a thumb drive and installed it to this, I use it now as a billing computer while doing PC repairs. Much nicer to bill with a computer then on hand written invoices.

And this is as close as I will probably get to flying monkeys or BOC. Sigh…

These are nice, I bought one last time.

There was one? Sheesh…

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuper slow.

Wow, only 2 of the previous item and only 1 of this one?? Down to the bottom of the barrel.

It’s Midnight central. Time for the “Let’s try to run 30 items through overnight now for those willing to stay up even though they’re hopelessly waiting for a bag at this hour” effort.

Go to sleep if you want the bag, come back 2:30-5:30 p.m. central, and see if they offer it on day 2 (or maybe day 3 if there is a day 3). I can’t get the bag, someone else might as well (and yes, most woot-offs recently have been 2-3 days for those who asked with the last item).

This thing is crap. If you’re going to get a 12-inch netbook, get the 1215N.