Asus 13.3" Full HD Core i5 Zenbook Touch

I bought this an plan to upgrade memory. Does anyone have a suggestion on which 8GB stick (link to amazon) would work best. Also, for those that have upgraded, is it pretty straight forward with easy access?

Folks - about upgrading…

Whenever you buy a slim profile unit like this one, plan your upgrades for one go (new disk, new ram, drive caddy in place of optical drive, whatever.) Getting into this thing will likely entail, at least, the removal of an outer bezel. More than likely, you’ll need to remove the keyboard and disconnect the monitor panel as well. Also, you’ll be removing a host of screws (and they won’t all be the same size or depth.)

Thing is, these units are kind of “as is” and not really intended for end-user upgrading. If ease of upgrade-ability is important to you, you’re probably not in the market for this kind of laptop.

It’s actually pretty easy to upgrade, especially for an ultrabook. You’re right about a LOT of screws.

Can’t speak to the “as is” comment, I guess you get what you pay for with refurb units.