Asus 16GB MeMO Pad 7" Tablet

That’s about all these are good for.

The MeMO HD model seems comparable to the Hisense Sero 7 Pro exc for it’s Mediatek processor vs the Sero’s Invidia Tegra3. The Asus has more built in flash ram but doesn’t have an HDMI output port. Screen rez is the same but the Sero’s OS is slightly updated version.

Perhaps if Woot were to sell this single core MeMO for aroung $50 it would be more worth the price.

See the low priced Factory Refurbished Hisense Sero 7 Pro for $84.99 on Woot! Deals!

Can you email me when you have more ?

Michael

After reading all the hate on this tablet for it’s display and speed, I bought 2. They arrived yesterday. Display is not nearly as bad as reviews say. Looks fine straight-on. Who wants to share a 7 inch view with somebody else anyhow?

Speed is not near as bad as past cheap tablets I have used. It’s faster to use than those mini android pc’s that plug into a tv.

There is newer firmware to install, it updates to android version 4.1.1 after it’s done. Just tapped out this post using my tablet. I will happily give the 2nd tablet to my disabled brother for Christmas. It will be his first.