Asus Chromebook Flip 10.1" Convertible Laptops

this one is one of the google play/android app supporting ones. not many refurbs can do this, since pre-2017 chromebooks with the support were few and far between.

I bought one of these the last time around and I love it. My only negatives are really specific and nitpicky.

1. It’s got a mini HDMI out, so it requires an adapter.
  2. All the other Chromebooks I have (we rent them out for business, so we have 30+) are HPs and have the same power. The other small ones in this class use USB.
  3. If it’s in tablet mode, I can’t attach a credit card reader to it without disabling the on screen keyboard. If I manually enable it, it loses the USB card reader.

That’s it. If these won’t be a problem for you, I can’t imagine someone not being totally happy with this little guy. Battery life is pretty good - I can work a 6 hour event with it without plugging it in. The screen is as good as my larger Chromebooks. I haven’t had any issues with it running out of memory. The keyboard is a hair small, but I can type on it just fine.

This is my everyday Chromebook. It replaced my 11" HP that you see on here all the time. I didn’t think I’d like the touchscreen as much as I do, but it’s nice when browsing the web or showing small group demonstrations.

I am looking to use this for my small business (selling jewelry) and to fill out reports for being amystery shopper. No heavy browsing, some storage. Does anyone know if this would be a good solution for me? priority is smallish and easily carried around, and doesn’t run like the first wheel.