Asus Eee PC 10.1” Netbook with Windows XP

I have one, can be Hackintoshed. Easily.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Asus Eee PC 10.1" Netbook with Windows XP
$179.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Asus 1005HAB-RBLK003X Black 10.1" Netbook 1.6GHz, 1GB, 160GB, 3 Cell, XP Home

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Only a 3 cell battery :frowning:

Otherwise a fairly decent netbook for the price.

boo…

Does anyone know if this would be at least dequate for an 11 year old who likes to play games online and do a little typing for school? I don’t honestly know enough about computers to be able to tell…

I like NOTEbooks better.

Oh well. We’re not all college students.

I have one, but it has a ten hour battery life. Even that isn’t really enough. For only a three hour battery life, don’t even bother, because the only reason to use netbooks is when out and about where an outlet is hard to come by.

How would this be for watching videos online? Netflix for example.

Would be great for that. I have one, can handle quite a bit. Wait. Games? No. Not really. Typing and internet? Absolutely. Even light photoshop.

yes!! My 7 yr old grandson loves mine! buy one now! good price too!

Windows, when you just want it to work?

Online flash games, yes. Regular installed games, probably not unless they are a few years old (think 2003 or older).

But perfect for Word, Excel, etc.

Already have one - got it last time for $199. a decent little machine, but definitely get a mouse: the touchpad response is fairweathered.

plus you can’t use Eee PC’s while they are plugged in or the AC adapter will overheat…unless they fixed that

Is it bacon flavor??? I WANT BACON!!!

bought one, now i’m like, why did i buy this?

Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

nice

Do they ever do two bags of carrots in one woot off?