Asus Eee PC 8.9” Netbook Tablet PC

i have a ton of homework i have to do, but with all these items with 1 in stock i feel a bag o’ crap coming… WHY WOOT!!! WHYYYYYYY!!!

meltphace is not pleased

Retails for 379.99 at Amazon - rated at 4.5 out of 5 stars - good buy.

oooooohhhhh aahhhhhhhhh!!!

Ewww, resistive touchscreen…

Erm, I meant to say: YOU SHOULD BUY 3

Happy Birthday to me
A Tablet Netbook PC
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to me…

And many more… w00t-offs.

Yeah, but probably enough single items to go till morning :stuck_out_tongue:

WTF? Is the server going down again?

Got one… I don’t even need it.

Darn you woot!

HEY! I can comment now.

Just signed up on woot! this evening.

What a cluster you know what. Is it normal to have so many problems to try to buy something or post a comment?

Every time I wanted to ask a question or post a comment it would repeatedly ask me to login.

Looks like things are finally working out for me. After most of the woot-off is done?

sigh!

came here as a suggestion from a fellow Tanganite.

Is it normal to have to manuallu enter your address info everytime? This is the 2nd time I tried to buy something today and both times sold before i got my address info in :confused:

didn’t even see the price…how much did it cost?

It was 280.

Wow I was first to order. I hope my Son will like his Christmas present. I think this was a good deal. Thanks Woot

I am typing this note on the Asus 91MT I bought on the original woot. As soon as at arrived, everyone who saw it wanted one, especially after they saw the touch screen.

Sorry I missed this, I was waiting for it to come up again in a woot-off so I could buy 3 more. Those of you who got it, you will be very pleased!

Be prepared to strip off tons of bloatware that realy slow it down (no aero or widgets), buy the 2gb DDR for more memory (to speed it up), and a pair of 32gb SD cards to increase capacity. And if anyone figures out how get blutooth iphone tethering going, drop me a line, it took forever to figure out how to do it via USB.