Asus EeePC 10.1” Netbook

I own pretty much the same netbook.

It performs very well.

This one is the 1005HAB though which has the 3 cell battery (was sold at Best Buy). You will only get about 3.5 hours of battery life from what I recall.

The battery is user replaceable, but costs a fair amount. I would recommend third party battery sellers.

Looks plum to me.

This is hackintoshable:

Back to your regularly scheduled annoying photos.

Not really comparing apples to apples here. Just saying

I’m going with wine.

hmm… you might be on to something…

I have the next step up of this. It is a fantastic machine. I bought it for grad school, but it also replaced my dinosaur of a work-issued laptop. Image sharpness and color quality are excellent, and the machine is surprisingly quick. I don’t remember if mine has the N270 processor or a different one. Is there a 290? If so, I have that. The 3 cell battery this comes with is brutal. If you purchase this, set aside a little extra cash because you WILL have to upgrade that. I have 9 cell, and it lasts a good 8 hours with wifi enabled. My only complaint, I really dislike the touch pad. I use a travel mouse instead.

Not that impressed.

Then I’m going with you.

This is not even a good deal. They had the 12-inch with a better battery yesterday for $30 more…

Here’s my dumb netbook question…
Is it possible to take this model, with its 3-cell battery, and replace the 3-cell with a 6-cell?

And tacos.

this is total crap. newegg has a brand new acer aspire for 200$ right now:
use code: EMCYSNS69
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834115590&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL052510&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL052510-_-EMC-052510-Index-_-LaptopsNotebooks-_-34115590-L0B

4 sho!!!

whats with all the computers… pretty sure we all already have one otherwise we would not be on the internets.

for after the tacos!!!

Yeah, the Acer is better… the keyboard is much more comfortable to type on. The Asus has very slightly faster memory, maybe, not that it’d be noticeable.

Bah.