Asus EeePC 10.1” Netbook

What were you doing in there to begin with? Spelunking? Or do I not want to know?

Yes, it should…

For $150 I’d think about it, but there have been 6 cell Windows 7 netbooks recently for $199, so this is no deal (sorry Woot!)

Yes it has flash on it

I’ve never been too excited about netbooks. I need a little more power but for people who just use some basic internet and e-mail they are a great option.

No USB port?? No way…

haha. He called the poop bowels

Where’s my expensive knives?

yeah it should. especially once i saw the 3 cell, i was almost in for one til i saw the old processor and 3 cell battery

EBR1 is a great place to visit- the first nuclear plant to produce electricity. You can stand on the old core!!!

Yes …yea I am…but only because needs outweigh wants

You evacuate your bowels in your spare bedroom?

how you suppose to turn on your woot lights with no usb port

Come on you don’t know what doux1958 looks like, so whatever dirty image you have is your own fault.

yes, it also runs starcraft 2, crysis, ipad apps and playstation 3 games!!

sorry about the sarcasm, but no, the best games i have been able to play are starcraft, red alert 2, civilization 3, the 90s era games. hope that helps

The first atomic power plant was in ARCO Idaho. That is the first town powered by atomic enery is. Also it is where they made the first atomic subs.

TMI

OH MY…what a relief now I can get a good night’s sleep

Received mine with an open box (asus box, not woot box) and a missing battery… not sure what happened and awaiting response from woot :frowning:

Thats how mine arrived! Im not a happy camper

Mine just got here too with no battery and open box. Please post when you find out something.