Asus Transformer Pad 10.1" 32GB Tablet

here is the review

[youtube=xT2O-CD9Ga4][/youtube]

this or the note 10.1? without taking price point in to consideration which one is the best one and why?

ASUS Sonicmaster Technology

This makes waffles and omlets.

Over 700 (3.9 out of 5.0) reviews over at amazon

Just yesterday : Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean Update for ASUS Transformer Pad TF300. This is a first for a non-Nexus device … other than my G Tabs running DRH’s JB 4.2.2 ROM for two weeks already!

hmmm…so it “Transforms” in to a waffle machine?

Is this the same tablet just without the keyboard dock that was offered on sellout.woot just a few days ago?

http://sellout.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5364370

I purchased the Tablet/Dock combo a few weeks ago, I was having a lot of trouble with the touch screen freaking out occasionally when I brought it out of sleep, I would have to turn the screen off and back on again to so the screen would stop acting as if a 2 year old was pawing at it. After the 4.2.1 update yesterday I haven’t had any issues (yet).

yes it is.

Product Website.

I wonder how this compares to the Sony Tablet S?

Not exactly the case, my Xoom WiFi type got the jelly beam update the same time Nexus came out with it.

Going by this site, the Note that was on sale yesterday seems to be superior in most cases. I haven’t actually used the Asus, but I’m planning on getting the Note from Costco (it’s more expensive than the one that was on sale on Woot yesterday, but it’s new). I think that it boils down to what you want in your tablet.

For those who don’t want to go through the specs, the Asus Transformer is more or less the same size as the Galaxy Note 10.1 from yesterday. It has the same resolution at 1280x800, but it has a slightly better camera as well as an HDMI and microUSB connections. It doesn’t have a full USB port, though. Overall, the Note seems like more of a workhorse (more RAM, better touch capabilities and note-taking capabilities) while the Asus looks like it’s a cheaper tablet for media and ‘fun’ apps.

Just my two cents.

Do you have guys have like a stockpile of these? I’m like tempted to buy it every single time this comes up >.<

I decided to spend 5 minutes looking around before I bought it. It’s actually $10 cheaper over on newegg than even this “discounted” price.

[MOD: It’s either a different model or different memory. See below. Links help.]

$10 cheaper… for half the size. The $259 refurb’d on Newegg is a 16GB. There are refurb’d 32GB available for the same exact price as here.

Raising my dang hopes up. :I

It looks like the one they are offering today does not include the keyboard.

Just a side note I got the 16 gig version referbed from newegg a little less than a year ago and now it will not the battery will not charge. I’m awaiting a response from newegg to see if I can get it “fixed” since I picked up the extended warranty. So I am currently stuck with a tablet that has to be in reach of an ac outlet to be of any use…

Here’s a video review of this tablet. Has pros and cons. Nice.
http://bit.ly/YJBSzp

Is it just me, or is anyone else at all concerned that mild dyslexics will take that S for an N in this company’s name? It’s doubly bad that it’s a hyrid of a** and a*us.

At work I could see writing a (quickly-read) email: “Guys, my Asus is doing great work today! or, my Asus was overused and needs repair.” Clients and directors would never look at me the same way again.

Galaxy was a much better marketing choice for naming.