AT&T 4-Handset Cordless Phone & Answering System

Got mine - it is obviously used - it has coffee on one of the charging stands and the main unit will not charge a handset. They want me to contact AT&T with any problems. Yeah, okay - as they laugh at me for falling for buying this POS in the first pace. VERY disappointed in my purchase - what an waste of money!!!

Yea mine are beat up too, the main charging base is dirty… very dissapointed Woot

Mine have ear juice on each hand set. Refurbished? try cleaning them up a bit. Dissapointing for sure.

Well this is the first time I have been deeply disappointed by Woot. I have bought refurbished products from Woot and other companies. Usually, they are clean and base-lined and in fairly new condition. After waiting for nearly a month and a half for my product, I discovered not all the phones would function. Only two of the four phones are working. This is due to the battery pack not charging or holding a charge. I swapped out the battery pack for one which worked on another phone. The phone which did not work would function after using one of the good battery packs. Not only were there non functioning phones, the product was dirty. I thought this would be a good buy, apparently not. Now I am reconsidering using Woot to buy refurbished products. Apparently there is a lack of checks to ensure a refurbished product is working and clean. I know refurbished does not always mean a near new product, nonetheless the product was not close to being refurbished. It still had phone numbers stored on it from whom ever owned the phone prior to me.

Sorry about the problems you are having. Since woot is covering this warranty, shoot service@woot.com an email. Including your order number will speed things up.

BTW, while Woot is carrying the warranty, you do realize that we don’t do the refurbishing, right? Often the manufacturer themselves contract out that work to a 3rd party. And it’s not feasible for us to open and test each and every product we receive from manufacturers/vendors?

Anyway, our great people in Customer Service will help you out!

Does anyone know what the warranty is on this? My phones are great, but the answering machine produces a lot of garble… When I listen to the message, if I’m lucky, I can hear the key words and maybe figure out who called. The rest is all garbled…

Finally got around to setting them up. Charged all of them overnite and went to turn them on…nothing. Nothing. OMG how can this happen, how?
Popped open the battery cover on one and saw that the battery wasn’t plugged in. Same with the rest. Plugged in all the batteries and they charged properly. These things really do work better with the batteries plugged in. Just saying.

It is my fault for not trying them for 5 months, but even after plugging the batteries in, I got 4 paperweights.

Buyer beware. Don’t buy woot refurb and let it sit on the shelf, after 90 days you are SOL.

My wife is now even less enthused about woot.