AT&T DECT 6.0 Digital 4 Handset Cordless Phone with Digital Answering Machine

Price comparator post - Manually-optimized searches for relevant results

New AT&T DECT 6.0 Digital 4 Handset Cordless Phone with Digital Answering Machine, for $59.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x AT&T SL82408 DECT 6.0 Digital 4 Handset Cordless Phone with Digital Answering Machine

[list][]Manual price comparator for AT&T DECT 6.0 Digital 4 Handset Cordless Phone with Digital Answering Machine
[
]Single-click comparison for this product[/list]http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.png

Advanced e-mail and SMS alerts on the WooToolbox - The Toolbox for Wooters!

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

AT&T DECT 6.0 Digital 4 Handset Cordless Phone with Digital Answering Machine
$59.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 AT&T SL82408 DECT 6.0 Digital 4 Handset Cordless Phone with Digital Answering Machine

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Will this work with my new COMCAST phone service?

Maybe I can HACK IT to work on the IPOD I don’t have.

Thank you for the new Woot! I was getting scared, and I felt all empty inside. A part of my life had gone.

now i hate AT&T…and i hated comcast already…not leaving me with much here woot…

i really was expecting BoC

Is AT&T a real brand, or did another company make these for them?

Does anybody know if this is able to forward a message to your cell phone, once it has come in on this system?

Wow- what a great reward for our extra 16 minutes of waiting… NOT.

I have a set of Panasonic DECT phones and personally, I don’t think they’re as good as my old 2.4 gig. They just don’t sound as good and they feel flimsy.

I can’t vouch for the AT&T one’s but I have never had good luck with their cordless phones…

• $5 shipping.

So, I actually need a cordless phone like this. Anybody know if this is a good deal or if these are any good? I used to be using a Uniden set, and that one crapped out on me.

Hurumph…

Buy.com has the V-Tech VT6895 5.8GHz DSS Four Handset Cordless Phone System for $60 with free shipping. Features a three-mailbox answering system, caller ID, speakerphone, intercom, 50-location phonebook, mute, volume control, page feature.

Read that and weep…

“FREE SHIPPING”

Grrrrrrrr

wow thingfling had a 6.0 dect headset with a base and 3 expansion sets not long ago for 49.99 and it was a Philips brand and a lot better then this model, if i were you guys i would pass on it.

Unlike the rest of you, I actually HAVE been waiting for a set of phones. In!

Radio Shack has a set similar to this for $124 or something like that… Saw them yesterday…

its a zvue 1gb mp3 player with pre loaded songs

Oh, the delay…yeah, that’s happened before and it’s always a let down.

“Transfer calls between handsets…” Huh? Does that mean that one is not an extension of the others. More than one instrument cannot be in use at a time? What good it that?

They are made by V-tech (good company). The RF frequency is 1921.536 MHz — 1928.448 MHz. Very close to cell phone freq. Strange band indeed.

Does the answering machine have an ‘answer only’ function?