At this exact moment, are you happy?

Because she’s never made any bad decisions, her life is perfect, and there’s no room for improvement?

Sorry you had to go through that. Siblings can mean well but they can fall very short of the mark.

8 Likes

season 20 episode 13 GIF

3 Likes

Honestly, it’s kind of mixed… in some ways I’m happy. In some ways, not so much. I won’t even get into the reasons both for and against my current state/level of happiness… the truth is, I doubt most of you would really care that much about the specifics (and I don’t blame you)!

3 Likes

Define happy.

2 Likes

Right now, it’s 2/2/22, 2:22, on 2uesday. So yes, at THIS exact moment, I’m happy.

Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons

3 Likes

happy clap your hands GIF by Super Simple

2 Likes

At this exact moment… I just finished lunch, blew off yet another teams meeting to look at cute dog pictures… yup- right now I am happy

3 Likes

Grateful to meet the day. Thankful for what you have been able to do or can achieve next.
It does not necessarily mean freedom from problems. It may not mean needs are all met.
It is a mindset. An aspirational goal. Involves some choices despite life happening.

1 Like

Although I’m not particularly happy at the moment, I spend the vast majority of my time being happy. Unlike what’s stated in the BetterHelp commercial, remembering there are millions of people who would happily trade places with me does help keep me grounded and thankful.

2 Likes

I’m crying on the inside. Does this make you happy Woot? Mind your business. :grin:

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

Peachy keen!

3 Likes

It comes and goes. All relative. Was crying yesterday. Feeling good this evening.

2 Likes

:neutral_face:

1 Like

boc? that would probably make you feel worse!

4 Likes

I keep finding photoshopped images of frogs with fairie wings so yeah that definitely sparks joy

2 Likes

1 Like

We love to see wholesome frog posting. Its the Amphi-b-ia-knees…

1 Like

1 Like

sure, why not.

2 Likes