ATI FirePro V5700 3D Graphics Card

I used to have this graphics card, then I took an arrow to the knee.

so…are you just telling us your life’s events, or is there a joke in there? Because I can totally imagine you sitting at your computer clicking through random sights and this indian jumps out of no where and shoots. you in the leg. lol

my GeForce GT 440 is rated better for less than $50 (i got it for on ebay, new in box) than this thing…on passmark

Bart Simpson

Bacon is not a meme. Bacon is not a meme.

Any Questions?

lol. I always loved watching the opening to the simpsons.

looks like there’s 50 to move.

It’s from the game Skyrim, funny if you have played it.

Only $294.99 on Newegg (with $30 off sale), but there’s a limit of 99 per customer.

Newegg

:slight_smile:

Oh, and not certified for Win7 64-bit.

Loved? The Simpsons are still around. The next new episode will air Sept. 30. =)

also, it only has 512mb of RAM. that doesn’t hold a lot of textures.

on passmark, this gets better than twice my ATI’s score on 3d rendering, but overall rank for mine is well over 100 cards above this one.

so, it’s great if you do a lot of 3d rendering.

YAY FOR EPIC GRAPHICS CARDS! :smiley:

The graphics card will only make this picture of Bacon look more epic than it already is.

I’ll add it to the wish list.

yes, loved, I do not watch the simpsons anymore.

Sheez, the hate for portable DVD players. In rural areas, WIFI sometimes still doesn’t exist. We have holidays at a family farm that has no Internet whatsoever. My teenagers do not own tablets, and the only laptop is company owned. Portable DVD players have made many a country mile and visit to relatives bearable.

My hubby just taught me the proper pronunciation of Dwemer earlier this morning. Now if only I could get the spelling right. XD

Hurry up and buy!

Wow… memory lane. I bought this card almost 6 years ago. It worked great on the brand new Windows Vista, once I could get a Vista driver. Had some problems rendering with Poser 6, and had to go to a wiki board to find how to fix it. It was before Youtube.

I had to lean in to that picture, it looked like a young Col. Potter from MAS*H at first…

That’s incorrect. These cards started shipping in mid-2008.

The GPU is the RV730, which is the same GPU that was in the Radeon HD 4670.