ATI FirePro V5700 3D Graphics Card

map!

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

ATI FirePro V5700 3D Graphics Card
$59.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Number 9…number 9…number 9…

TREASURE!

#9!

Dang!!! They just keep getting cheaper! was $79.95 a few Wootoffs back…

o.O a not horrible (not amazing though) workstation card that doesn’t cost hundreds of dollars.

this be the most confusing map evarrr

Cause they keep getting older, I guess.

#9? Was there a boc last woot-off?

my google-fu isnt strong enough to decipher the puzzle. i have all the puzzle pieces in the right place but we are all still missing 3-4 pieces but we should start to be getting an idea soon of the mystery behind cap’n crapbeards treasure

Flying Monkey Island 2!

Anyones map missing a section by the pirate?

Cheapskate Bay? That’s right around the corner from my house!!

Yes, it is the only piece I can’t tape together yet.

Remember my lad!! This be a map to lead you to the treasure, but thaaarrr may be twists and turns to get tharrrrr…

The V5700 is a low performing video card. Dont expect to be running high fps games with this card.

http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/gpu.php?gpu=FirePro+V5700

figured out the right answer to the code on the blog . . . image blocked by my school. seriously?

This is roughly comparable to a GeForce GT 440 or a Radeon HD 6570, which both sell online at a similar price point. So this is a reasonable price if you don’t mind that it’s DirectX 10 and not 11, and that it doesn’t have a VGA connector.