ATI FirePro V5700 3D Graphics Card

In the immortal words of…well, somebody from that Big Bang show (all I know is from the Woot shirt)

Ba-Zing-a!

Don’t worry. It ended up just being a red herring.

found the treasure

well if i could give my uneducated guess, id say that we would have to start on woot.com and click thru a series of links in order to get to the order page. but it could just be the juicy fruit talking.

I still cannot figure out how this treasure thing works. Someone help

I hope this is more than just a web address on the last piece of the map that we just type in and buy a bag a crap from…

Hopefully i make it in before sold…will this bugger work with this bugger? (300w PS)

My sons pc…

what if the address is made from all the red letters on the map?

says the guy with 1 post

Question: What did the pirate say when his wooden leg got stuck in the freezer?

Answer: Shiver me timbers!

that would help a lot.

All day long pictures of pieces of a map have been placed in various sales:

http%3a%2f%2fd3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net%2f7dea54d6-a22b-4769-9733-7e232e7b869d.jpg

If you connect the pictures, they have a code for a URL to a special VIP BOC sale.

Here is a link to all of today’s sales to help you out:
http://www.woot.com/blog

You’ll have to search through the sales to find the pieces, but they’re there :wink:

• /2oget/2ay

Im printing B/W with a monochrome laser printer. That will screw me over in a royal way.

I’m missing 2-3 I’d guess…1-2 up by the pirate and one in the bottom right.

Mind you this is a card for like CAD work. If your son isn’t studying to be an engineer it may not be the best choice.

All the first letters are red so doubt it. They don’t really make sense either and you hope there would be obvious solution… one is not apparent at this time.

Excellent, thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

Guys I’m still trying to unscramble the letters but I’m pretty sure it has something to do with pancakes and mace.

Thanks. Seems like way too much work.