ATi Radeon X1600PRO 256MB DDR2 PCI Express x16 w/TV-Out

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

ATi Radeon X1600PRO 256MB DDR2 PCI Express x16 w/TV-Out
$69.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 ATi Radeon X1600PRO 256MB DDR2 PCI Express x16 VCD w/TV-Out

just buy it and find out

VERY NICE! I wish I didn’t already have an 1800xt

worth it? plenty of memory but not sure the card is really that strong. Probably just stick with my 6600gt

Me no needs…

… wtf. right.

This is an awesome card… PAY ATTENTION… Woot almost list everything that you would need to build a PC
Speakers
Video Card…

NEXT?

WOW sold out, thats fascter than the BOC…??

well NEVER MIND THEN

Decent card for the price.

and what kind of intergrated card do you have that has 256mb of ram dedicated? I hope you are running more then a gig of ram to be able to dedicate that much system memory to video

he’s just trolling

I bought two. I can’t tell you how awesome my por… i mean my gaming reality is… it’s just saweet! I even hooked up 4 19"ers to see what it’d look like, saweet! then I used the SLI adapter, and I’m just blazin it up. A great woot. wish I bought more, saw someone resell on ebay and make $50 each for the two he sold.

I fail to believe this was made by ATI. It may have ATI chips but that is about it. The scores are lower than my real ATI x700, and my Sapphire x300! I bet the Kaiser card at Fry’s scores better. Must download drivers, no DVI adapter. (not that it said one was included) You get what you pay for, and we were mislead.

Mehh…

If anyone still cares, here’s a
ATI HD 3870 Radeon card on sale
…might be worth a look if you’re in the market right now. That card is a beast!