FWIW I bought these cans and here’s my useless opinion:
- They look pretty good - at least the blue / black one does (but then again, I am an Inter supporter)
- Solid overall sound quality - the bass isn’t overpowering like in those horrible Beats garbage, but the high-end treble is a bit muddled
- The in-line mic is clear
- The Over-Ear cups do a good job of eliminating a lot of ambient noise, so you basically only hear is what’s coming through the phones.
- The OE cup isn’t very large, and can end up causing a little discomfort after prolonged wear.
- The lack of crisp high-end treble can make some things sound a bit muddy
- The inline volume control is basically just a mute function.
But for $30 this was a bargain.