AudioSource 100W Soundbar Speaker System

AudioSource 100W Soundbar Speaker System
Price: $59.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard* or $18 Two-Day or *$21 One-Day
Condition: New

Comparison Links:
[Google Products](AudioSource - Google Shopping 100W Soundbar Speaker System) - [Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=AudioSource 100W Soundbar Speaker System) - [Previous Woot Sales](Google 100W Soundbar Speaker System)

Item Preview:
http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/26bd9f23-84a3-44b2-a24b-be70c2bc6a3d.jpg

**Item: **AudioSource 100W Soundbar Speaker System
Price: $59.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $18 Two-Day OR $21 One-Day
Condition: New
Read the Blog - Buy It

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=AudioSource 100W Soundbar Speaker System)

[Search Google](AudioSource - Google Shopping 100W Soundbar Speaker System)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
10/20/2013 - $79.99 - 10 comment(s)
7/16/2013 - $99.99 - 6 comment(s)
5/21/2013 - $139.99 (Woot-off) - 0 comment(s)
3/22/2013 - $139.99 - 19 comment(s)

11/15/2013 - $79.99 (Woot Plus)
11/1/2013 - $79.99 (Woot Plus)
9/20/2013 - $99.99 (Woot Plus)
7/1/2013 - $123.99 (Woot Plus)
6/18/2013 - $124.00 (Woot Plus)

One lonely, perfect review (5.0 out of 5.0) over at The O

Let’s check out the product page and learn more about the warranty
Three good reviews (3.7 out of 5.0) over at walmart.com

And 1 helpful review out of the 3.

In for one - because why not.

Good for wall mounting without having to run wires for surround sound in bedroom.

Wow this is a really low price.I bought a Coby cmp88 with similar specs and the sonic 3D a while ago.It is much better than the tv speakers in a bedroom area …Analog input only thru RCA jacks …so its a no go for newer tv or bluray that do not have them . the price is so low it is hard to pass on it (usually 139 even on deal of the day here)…anyone have one to comment on?

oops there is an optical input and I found reviews in the woot archive of previous sales

It seems that this price makes it a reasonable option for a small room such as a bedroom or small l/r. And it would make a good gift for that older child starting out with a new apartment …

And the buttons make it possible to use the product after the little kids lose the dadgum remote!

Wish I got this one instead of the Philips offered the other day…

I’m glad I waited I almost bought the Phillips but the remote only scared me. With this system there are functional buttons on top of the speaker I really worried about losing the remote and being screwed. First Woot purchase feeling good!

They’ve offered a few lately, is the Phillips the one that had Bluetooth as well? This one doesn’t appear to.

I’m in for one; the optical audio jack on my TV is lonely.

Not to be a conspiracy theorist, but this review and the lonely review on Amazon (Woot’s parent) make me very suspicious of this unit.

After learning about the Amazon Vine program, I’m wouldn’t put it past Amazon to plant these types of things before the sale hits Woot. It’s not much different than the game Amazon is playing with the price – list of $299? Please.

If we could be that organized, that might hold true. We can’t even coordinate pricing because, you know, independent subsidiary. Also, we buy our own inventory to sell.

I’ve had to buy replacement remotes for an elderly family member and if you have a model number to search for , it’s no biggie at all.

I bought the bigger version audiosource from woot a few months ago and would do again. The sound is great compared to the tv speakers. I find I do not have to have the sound as high to enjoy a football game, or other sports. My hearing is not as good as when I started with the airline. I would recommend A/S ,and woot shipped fast.

Got an email that mine have shipped out already… now just need to find a sweet deal on a tv - oddly the only “preference” or “requirement” I have to follow is it must be at least 20 inches high viewable measure (not diagonal as they are advertised)…

does not work, junk