AudioSource Sound pOp Bluetooth Speaker

They answered but it sounds like they are not going to deal with the issue that it is almost the same price on amazon.

In for Three.

Woot: $69.84
3 x 19.99 + 9.87 (tax/shipping)

Amazon Prime: $85.20
3 x 26.42 + 5.94 (tax only)

Qty 3 saves you $15 here at Woot.

I think I just found my first stocking stuffers!

@fsdbad, that would depend on whether your source material device can pair with more than one Bluetooth speaker at a time. I don’t think most, if any, can pair with more than one in a single device type (speaker-phones in this case) at a time.

[video guy]: “It looks like a lightbulb.”

[me and husband, in unison]: “It looks like a sex toy.”

Will this work with an iPod Touch Gen 2? I’m pretty much BlueTooth illiterate. iPod Touch Gen 2 specs say it has Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, this speaker says it is Bluetooth version 4.0, class 2. Any thoughts?

You can use it in the shower? I don’t have walls only curtains… hmmmmm

All the talk here and on Amazon is about phones. I’m one of those guys who likes to laze on the couch with my laptop watching silly videos YouTube. Sometimes the volume from the built-in speakers is not quite up to snuff. My nice wired speakers (also bought from Woot) are set up at my desk and too much of a pain for this, so I’m wondering how well this speaker plays with a Bluetooth enabled MacBook and if it adds noticeably to the sound? Anyone?

If it helps any, here’s a couple pics to give you the size and show the suction cup. I ordered a couple weeks ago and am just now pulling it out of the box so I don’t have comments on the sound yet. It’s charging.

306x408

306x408

bought one of these about a month ago on amazon. i use it in the shower every morning with an iPhone 5. it works great. sound is pretty good. i turn pandora on my phone, turn on the speaker, then stick it to the wall. hard to tell when the battery is running low, but i just plug it in about once a week.

there is an on/off button, volume up, volume down, and a phone button. the phone button will answer an incoming call or redial the last number you dialed on your phone (so be careful).

I find it pretty annoying…

is it explained anywhere how the stats are computed?

Top 2% of Tech Woots… since when? this week?

I believe it’s of all time for Tech.Woot.

wow. I luv this thing. The sound is awesome. It was easy to use and place.

I ordered one and then a few minutes later another two. Sent a couple of notes to woot to combine shipping but never heard back.

The one that I use sounds fine but is barely loud enough in my shower if it’s very close to my ear.

It paired with my iPad easily and then I paired it to my iPod. Now I can’t get it back on my iPad. I’m sure I’m missing something silly but that’s my experience so far.