Audiovox GMRS 2 way Radio w/FM & Swoop Headset 2 Pack

[imgleft]http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/Audiovox_GMRS_2_way_Radio_w-2fFM_-26_Swoop_Headset_2_Pack-thumbnail.jpg[/imgleft]Welcome to the Audiovox GMRS 2 way Radio w/FM & Swoop Headset 2 Pack topic page for Wednesday, July 27, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.
Today’s item quantity: 1700
Last Order time: 2:44 PM CST
Woot Member to blame: dsmdriver
Order Pace: 0m 17.701s
Woot Wage: $4,161.02 an hour.

WOOTNOSIS ™!!! - What happens when you stare at the screen waiting for that orange bar to go down. Eventually they control your mind and you buy whatever it is [;)]

ITEM # 7 - Audiovox GMRS 2 way Radio w/FM & Swoop Headset 2 Pack $19.99 + $5 shipping

itss back!!

Go woot racer goooo!!

Keep the woot off alive! I want the speakers, i missed them again :frowning:

and we’re back! told you they didn’t end it.

I acutually am thinking about calling into work to watch woot… sad

Finally staying up all night is back to drinking mor coffee and keep going…lol

Woot-Off is back up and running, and the alerts are still going!

…Remember, WootAlert members found out about the Woot-Off 1/2 hour early becuase of the WootAlert Woot-Off Detector (patent pending).

-Russell (High Chief WootAlert)

WOOT!!

Yeah Wooters go make it happen
Buy these GMRS 2-way radios with FM and Swoop Headsets
Speak outloud with the VOX
And broadcast into space

Hrm. Sorta breaks down a bit there at the end, doesn’t it?

WB WOOT!

why not?

Now that I’ve done it, I think it was a bit anticlimactic.

He said, “anticlimactic… huhuh”

nice woot, more please. i thought they gave up on us from the last lag.

Ha I got in… first post and luving it. Radios fine, but I’ll pass. Missed the speaker though!!!

[quote user=“njcrash”]Woot-Off is back up and running, and the alerts are still going!

…Remember, WootAlert members found out about the Woot-Off 1/2 hour early becuase of the WootAlert Woot-Off Detector (patent pending).

-Russell (High Chief WootAlert)[/quote]

All hail Russell “detector of the WOOT-OFF” [:)]

Nice job man!!!

What the heck is this? Is it like a cb radio?

Uh, what does “FCC License Required” mean exactly?

I have 2 brain cells left. One is lost, there other is looking for it, and the one looking is taking a nap right now. It’s going to be a rough day today.

I have 2 brain cells left. One is lost, there other is looking for it, and the one looking is taking a nap right now. It’s going to be a rough day today.