Audiovox GMRS 2 way Radio w/FM & Swoop Headset 2 Pack

Yay for more random crap to buy.

fcc license required?.. i hate tests.

Buy faster people!

Can someone give me some good detailed information on this product and value.

Bought one… should be good for hunting or maybe riding on the 'ol Four wheeler.
Heck… everybody should buy three sets… share with your friends …
Use them to discuss woot!!!

Oh, as for the license requirement. Technically it may be required due to the FCC regulations regarding GMRS radio service… but I’ve never heard of anyone actually registering…

We use this style radio all the time at hunting camp, just don’t believe the 2 mile range “guesstimate”.

wow, these seem to be going VERY slowly…either that or they have tons of em for sale

Whew, I was worried there for a bit. Let’s keep this woot-off going for at least another 24 hours :smiley:

COME ON PEOPLE!!
It even comes with a:
"Swivel Belt Clip with Quick Release "

Who could ask for more!?!?

http://www.audiovox.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=1696782&langId=-1

i read the manual, if you need help, there you go

you get two walkie talkies with one purchase correct?

Wow another dead seller…

well, this woot-off seriously kept me up. I was worried it was over… but thank goodness it’s back.

people, buy this crappy item, I’m hoping for good stuff today, but this thing is holding up the whole woot-off!

My guess is that they’ve got tons for sale. Looking at the percentages, I figure at least 10-15 have been purchased already, and it’s only a sliver of the bar. We’ll see. This is definitely more desirable than the watch and knife set, but it also requires a license…

FCC license required! :o
Thanks but No Thanks woot overlords!

GMRS licenses require a $75 fee for a 5 year license.

My guess is that they’ve got tons for sale. Looking at the percentages, I figure at least 10-15 have been purchased already, and it’s only a sliver of the bar. We’ll see. This is definitely more desirable than the watch and knife set, but it also requires a license…[/quote]

what happens if you don’t have a license and where do u get one…

[quote user=“sirokai”]well, this woot-off seriously kept me up. I was worried it was over… but thank goodness it’s back.

people, buy this crappy item, I’m hoping for good stuff today, but this thing is holding up the whole woot-off![/quote]

we should learn from the last item, if you want people to buy it, don’t tell them it is crappy, they won’t buy it, i was thinking about it till you said it was crappy

correct

Those are only needed if the FCC catches you with it…

woot has offically lost its mind. Lets organize a strike against it. Won’t work in our favor but at least we keep some money for a little while longer… let’s demand more electronics less gift sets and other poop

i have a feeling this one is gonna be up for at least a few hours…