Audiovox Portable 10” LCD TV with DVD Player & In-Car Mounting Kit

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Audiovox Portable 10” LCD TV with DVD Player & In-Car Mounting Kit
$249.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Audiovox Portable 10” LCD TV with DVD Player & In-Car Mounting Kit - D1020

jumping back and forth btw keyboards and lcd

Got one of these last time for 279…this is a great dvd player…my 5 and 7 year olds loved it!

I already have one…not for me

It normal to have 3-4 mins between items or the server that slow.
Rj

anyone have the link to the woot-off thingy (I know I sound like a moron) that automatically updates? Ive lost the link

Great Product, have one on my desk from the last time woot offered. Can use it most anywhere and the picture is first rate. An added bonus is its another 20 bucks cheaper than when I bought. 4 1/2 stars, a great buy.

That picture is scary, son!

Is this a good deal? $250 for a 10 inch TV?

I already have one…It is called a laptop and duct tape!

At least I can get some work done because this one might take a while.

Is that Walter Mercado

Owned a portable Audiovox once. It died about 2 days after the warranty did. No thanks.

here u go
http://www.midiwall.com/woot.php

This what you meant?
http://cainkar.com/woot/woot3.php

Seems to me like there is 100 of these.

me thinks they should limit woot off items to an hour and then after every 5 items have BOC Rj

349.99 on Froogle

The “I want one” always bounces when it is a fresh item… not sure if it is supposed to or if it is a variable needs to be reset… as if the old almost out qantity is stored in the bounce method

There’s at least 200 of them.

With the “first wooter” and “last wooter to woot” listed as different people, we know they sold at least two of them and the progress bar was at 99% so there has to be at least 200 of these. Time to go get my coffee, I guess.