Audiovox Portable 10” LCD TV with DVD Player and In-Car Mounting Kit

These things are popular. I saw like 4 on the way home, great entertainment for those not so short road trips. Many cars come with 'em nowadays. Good w00t… may buy in the morning when i make up my mind… Night night

Gawrsh… look mama, another portable DVD player… fer the CAR even!

So which of the cars should we put it in, mama? the one with no tires er the one with no engine? Seems like we’uns could have a drive in every night with this… if’n only it wern’t costin the same as daddy’s ol’ swamp buggy…

later woot… maybe tomorrow.

Compared to what others are asking, it’s not a bad deal.

Looks pretty decent too bad I already have one and i sold mine on ebay for $155. Although you can find one in the same condition for $165 on froggle. Hmm – come to think of it I might have gone for this one if it wasn’t too drunk… but not for me tonight - I will pass enuff said
goodnite.

I bought the previous model about six months ago. The unit had a single white pixel near the center of the screen. I battled with audiovox to return the unit for a new one. They told me the single white pixel was within “tolerance” levels and that I should return it to the store I purchased it from if I had a real problem with it. I HATE AUDIOVOX CUSTOMER SERVICE! Buyer Beware!

Just my two cents worth…

Wow. Woot is bringing up some expensive items! Where are the less expensive for us poor people?

umm can it fit in your pocket?

wheres the woot podcast?! I wanted a song :frowning:

Is there an MP3 player in this thing?

Whether you like Audiovox or not, this is a GREAT price! It looks like you’d put down about $500 for the same item at Best Buy.

It’s too rich for my blood, and I don’t really have a use for it, but I predict this will be SOLD OUT by the time I get up in about 8 hours.

Night night!

A very versatile DVD player, I would say

Amazon.com price: $ 379.99 + free shipping

Nice price. Great for road trips, especially if you have kids.

The podcasts are Monday through Friday only. Matthew gets a well deserved weekend off.

a pretty nice little thing for those pimped out cars… Unfortunately I think they are too distracting…

I have one of these and I am loving it . It keeps the children quite during our 6 hours trip

Half the people driving their cars have cell phones stuck to their ear and can’t drive. Now they can watch TV too. Damn, I’m taking the bus. Good night to all you woot freaks.

What are you thinking?
Audiovox is to LCD TV what McDonalds is to fine dining.
No sale, woot. G-nite.

This would look nice with my 8" indash screen, 13" flip down, and my upcoming 8" headrest screens. Just need to find a good place to mount it now.

How about a contest to guess what that pix is from?? And who the woman is?