Audiovox Portable DVD & VHS System with 5.6" LCD

Welcome to the Audiovox Portable DVD & VHS System with detachable 5.6” LCD topic page for Wednesday, May 11th. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.

This looks pretty cumbersome for just a player like that. It’d be much better if it was a 7" or larger screen.

www.dealtaker.com Get the best deals and tons of coupons![/b]

It’s your bag, baby
$129.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Never let an elementary-schooler get the best of you again: Babysitting’s a breeze and road trips are a cinch with this portable boob tube!

When your obnoxious charges tire of their Rugrats DVD, pop in a vintage Disney VHS tape. When they’re finished with that, hook your video game system up—that’ll occupy ‘em for another hour, easy. So long as you’re within reach of an electrical outlet, you can sedate even the unholiest anklebiters with the plug-in drug, and focus your attention on the finer things—like the road ahead, or the new “Rex Morgan, M.D.”

Have you been following it recently? There were signs of a struggle at Buck’s dig, and Dr. Morgan called for a medivac! It had us thinking: If Rex had his own Audiovox Mobile Video System, he could watch some ER while he waits for the paramedics. The plot advances by three-second intervals in that strip, so it’ll probably be 2014 before he even hears the ‘copter approaching.

This contraption’s wee, adorable 5.6” LCD monitor is detachable, so you can use and store it separately from the main unit. Add up to two more (sold separately) for a completely trippy polymonitor viewing experience!

The VBP-5000 has one foot firmly planted in the past, kicking it old-school with our best-loved analog format, V-to-the-HS. With the other foot, it strides confidently into the morrow, cold rocking that hot, new home movie medium, DVD. Audiovox says the VBP-5000 is perfect for watching movies in your car, hotel room, office and home. Just don’t come crying to us when you crash your car and lose your job.

Features:
Condition: New
5.6” Reversible, Detachable LCD Screen
Front/Top Loading DVD/MP3/CD Player and VCP (VHS)
Input and Output Jacks
2 Headphone Jacks
Remote Control
Includes all Mounting Straps
Plays DVD and VCP at the Same Time (Optional Second Screen Required)
Upgradable for 2 Additional Screens
OSD (On Screen Display)
Dual Speakers
Brightness and Volume Controls.
Specifications:
System Type: Bag
Screen Type: LCD
Screen Size: 5.6 Inches
Video Source: DVD and VCP (VHS)
Built-In Speakers: Yes
Number of Headphone Outputs: 2
Audio/Video Input: 1
Audio/Video Output: 2
Remote Included: Yes

Hmmm…probably good if you have little ones, I can’t think of a use for it myself. Seems cheap enough though.

lkj

cheap w00t! but n0t need 0ne :lol:

I’d want it if it had a smaller screen and a bigger base! and only if it could have been a refurb with 90 day warrenty please. :lol: Mac Daddy I’m serious :lol:

I want some mystery 5650’s please

Ok. Either they had a ton of these or something is up. I really thought these would sell out… and sell out quick. I am going with them having a ton.

Oh yes… Tonight is WOOTERRIFIC!!! ™ :wink: Best Price on Froogle - $178!!!

www.whatsyourdeal.com …Great Deals, coupon codes and freebies.

It’s your bag, baby
$129.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Never let an elementary-schooler get the best of you again: Babysitting’s a breeze and road trips are a cinch with this portable boob tube!

When your obnoxious charges tire of their Rugrats DVD, pop in a vintage Disney VHS tape. When they’re finished with that, hook your video game system up—that’ll occupy ‘em for another hour, easy. So long as you’re within reach of an electrical outlet, you can sedate even the unholiest anklebiters with the plug-in drug, and focus your attention on the finer things—like the road ahead, or the new “Rex Morgan, M.D.”

Have you been following it recently? There were signs of a struggle at Buck’s dig, and Dr. Morgan called for a medivac! It had us thinking: If Rex had his own Audiovox Mobile Video System, he could watch some ER while he waits for the paramedics. The plot advances by three-second intervals in that strip, so it’ll probably be 2014 before he even hears the ‘copter approaching.

This contraption’s wee, adorable 5.6” LCD monitor is detachable, so you can use and store it separately from the main unit. Add up to two more (sold separately) for a completely trippy polymonitor viewing experience!

The VBP-5000 has one foot firmly planted in the past, kicking it old-school with our best-loved analog format, V-to-the-HS. With the other foot, it strides confidently into the morrow, cold rocking that hot, new home movie medium, DVD. Audiovox says the VBP-5000 is perfect for watching movies in your car, hotel room, office and home. Just don’t come crying to us when you crash your car and lose your job.

Features:
Condition: New
5.6” Reversible, Detachable LCD Screen
Front/Top Loading DVD/MP3/CD Player and VCP (VHS)
Input and Output Jacks
2 Headphone Jacks
Remote Control
Includes all Mounting Straps
Plays DVD and VCP at the Same Time (Optional Second Screen Required)
Upgradable for 2 Additional Screens
OSD (On Screen Display)
Dual Speakers
Brightness and Volume Controls.
Specifications:
System Type: Bag
Screen Type: LCD
Screen Size: 5.6 Inches
Video Source: DVD and VCP (VHS)
Built-In Speakers: Yes
Number of Headphone Outputs: 2
Audio/Video Input: 1
Audio/Video Output: 2
Remote Included: Yes

[/b]

I want some speakers!!

yeee haw

decent price, but BULKY. looks kinda like an ghettofied NES. froogle = 250.

http://www.craigandjamiearepoor.com

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Nice Woot. good price…

Good woot, but I don’t have a minivan!

well, If I EVER bought anything from Audiovox it might be worth it

Goodnight all.

Three straight non-sellouts coming up. Been a while since that happened, methinks.

“So long as you’re within reach of an electrical outlet”

it just tooo thick for my car.

dang… 8 minutes and still first page

i’ve been looking for something like this… VHS and DVD… now where did she hide the credit card?..

I’d get one if it didn’t have that crappy VCR attatched to it. Who uses those anymore? :shock:

Whiner’s List

kpclax - 1
DocMphd - 1
nike30 - 1
pernst - 1
rogerelax - 1
99svtgreensnake - 1
njoseph - 1
Samyou’vebeenRammed - 1
mac daddy - 1
Total - 9

when you going to ship my dino woot?!