Audiovox Portable DVD & VHS System with 5.6" LCD

Welcome to the Audiovox Portable DVD & VHS System with detachable 5.6” LCD topic page for Wednesday, June 15th. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.

Ohh Yeah!!! Two first posts in a row!!!

Where is the Bag O Crap??!?

Thanks for the woot!
I could use a robomower.
Maybe this weekend another woot-off???

[color=blue:0657d5b1c1]http://www.dealtaker.com[/color]Get some great deals!

Entropy killed the video star
Stock Market Bonus: Double chance to double your LCDs
$129.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Every second, the shadow of the Reaper spreads over your stockpile of VHS tapes. It seems we were fools to put our trust in those frail strips of media, and the glue holding the magnetic particles to their polyester base has aged about as well as Maria Shriver. You’ve noticed the signs: a shaky image here, an ugly splotch of static there. Your beloved VHS collection – from Cannonball Run II to those nine episodes of Night Court to most of the 1987 NHL All-Star Game – has maybe five years left before it crumbles into an unwatchable pile of dust. What can you do?

Watch, dammit, watch! Watch like you’ve never watched before! Thanks to the Audiovox VBP-5000 Portable DVD & VHS System, your whole life can be one long, last, fond goodbye to your ailing videotapes. If you’re anywhere near a power source – at your office, in your car, in the bus station men’s room – the VBP-5000 will squeeze the final drops of entertainment from those doomed videocassettes. You can even add a second and third 5.6” LCD monitor for triple the memories. Yes, it plays DVDs, too, but there’ll be time enough for that later. First, you owe your videotapes a final goodbye. Run to them now! Take them in your arms and weep! Remember: you’ll always have The Facts of Life Goes To Paris!

Features:
Condition: New
5.6” Reversible, Detachable LCD Screen
Front/Top Loading DVD/MP3/CD Player and VCP (VHS)
Input and Output Jacks
2 Headphone Jacks
Remote Control
Includes all Mounting Straps
Plays DVD and VCP at the Same Time (Optional Second Screen Required)
Upgradable for 2 Additional Screens
OSD (On Screen Display)
Dual Speakers
Brightness and Volume Controls.
Specifications:
System Type: Bag
Screen Type: LCD
Screen Size: 5.6 Inches
Video Source: DVD and VCP (VHS)
Built-In Speakers: Yes
Number of Headphone Outputs: 2
Audio/Video Input: 1
Audio/Video Output: 2
Remote Included: Yes

An extra 5.6” LCD will be added to your order if the last digit of your order number matches the last integer of today’s Dow Jones Industrial Average or Nasdaq after the markets close.

For instance, yesterday the DJIA closed at 10547.57 and the NASDAQ closed at 2069.04 . If this contest was yesterday, all Woot orders ending in 7 and 9 would get an additional LCD. If you ordered 1, you’d get one extra LCD, 2 you’d get 2 extra LCDs, and if you ordered the maximum of 3 you’d get 3 extra LCDs. If both indices end with the same final integer, then we luck out and only have to give out half as many free LCDs.

You can check the DJIA and NASDAQ for final closing numbers sometime after 4pm EST (3pm Central/1pm Pacific) here (an asterisk appears when the number is final), or swing by our forums and root for your number.

Needless to say, do not order unless you want your order as it’s placed without the extra LCD. Orders will be released to the warehouse and in transit as soon as we know the winning number!

Feel free to try and influence the market to ensure your victory on this glorious day!

WOOTSHADOWING™ - Something special is coming up… I can feel it.

Just seems like they are ready for something different, special or, heck I don’t know… just a feeling.

Hey… two awesome Woots in a row :slight_smile:

http://www.whatsyourdeal.comGreat Deals, coupon codes and freebies.

Entropy killed the video star
$129.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Every second, the shadow of the Reaper spreads over your stockpile of VHS tapes. It seems we were fools to put our trust in those frail strips of media, and the glue holding the magnetic particles to their polyester base has aged about as well as Maria Shriver. You’ve noticed the signs: a shaky image here, an ugly splotch of static there. Your beloved VHS collection – from Cannonball Run II to those nine episodes of Night Court to most of the 1987 NHL All-Star Game – has maybe five years left before it crumbles into an unwatchable pile of dust. What can you do?

Watch, dammit, watch! Watch like you’ve never watched before! Thanks to the Audiovox VBP-5000 Portable DVD & VHS System, your whole life can be one long, last, fond goodbye to your ailing videotapes. If you’re anywhere near a power source – at your office, in your car, in the bus station men’s room – the VBP-5000 will squeeze the final drops of entertainment from those doomed videocassettes. You can even add a second and third 5.6” LCD monitor for triple the memories. Yes, it plays DVDs, too, but there’ll be time enough for that later. First, you owe your videotapes a final goodbye. Run to them now! Take them in your arms and weep! Remember: you’ll always have The Facts of Life Goes To Paris!

Features:
Condition: New
5.6” Reversible, Detachable LCD Screen
Front/Top Loading DVD/MP3/CD Player and VCP (VHS)
Input and Output Jacks
2 Headphone Jacks
Remote Control
Includes all Mounting Straps
Plays DVD and VCP at the Same Time (Optional Second Screen Required)
Upgradable for 2 Additional Screens
OSD (On Screen Display)
Dual Speakers
Brightness and Volume Controls.
Specifications:
System Type: Bag
Screen Type: LCD
Screen Size: 5.6 Inches
Video Source: DVD and VCP (VHS)
Built-In Speakers: Yes
Number of Headphone Outputs: 2
Audio/Video Input: 1
Audio/Video Output: 2
Remote Included: Yes

An extra 5.6” LCD will be added to your order if the last digit of your order number matches the last integer of today’s Dow Jones Industrial Average or Nasdaq after the markets close.

For instance, yesterday the DJIA closed at 10547.57 and the NASDAQ closed at 2069.04 . If this contest was yesterday, all Woot orders ending in 7 and 9 would get an additional LCD. If you ordered 1, you’d get one extra LCD, 2 you’d get 2 extra LCDs, and if you ordered the maximum of 3 you’d get 3 extra LCDs. If both indices end with the same final integer, then we luck out and only have to give out half as many free LCDs.

You can check the DJIA and NASDAQ for final closing numbers sometime after 4pm EST (3pm Central/1pm Pacific) here (an asterisk appears when the number is final), or swing by our forums and root for your number.

Needless to say, do not order unless you want your order as it’s placed without the extra LCD. Orders will be released to the warehouse and in transit as soon as we know the winning number!

Feel free to try and influence the market to ensure your victory on this glorious day!

Déjà woot, I think. Ah yes, May 25th…I remember it like it was just under three weeks ago. Hey, at least the price didn’t go up.

Probably good if you have rug rats, but I’ve got no use for it.

5.6" screen is pretty small, VHS is a wast of space, and Cordless headphones a must. Great price, but a Dino product even with two opportunities to get a second screen free… :cry:

wooohooo!!

i’ll skip this one :lol:

Looks like a box to carry tools in -_-;

woooooooooohooooooooooooooo :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Got the first page

Whiner’s List

dmention7 - 1
soofi - 5
frankz00 - 1
BrakX - 1
Golfmom - 1
pernst - 1
njoseph - 1
mac daddy - 1
Total -

One day left to get your picture in the “Wooters with hooters” contest! The contest has a winner for a real wooter submission, and a winner for the photoshopped submission.

Voters, visit Russell’s contest site and tell the judges who you want to win. Still waiting for more pics, which decreases your chances of winning if you’re waiting to the last second. So get that pic up while there’s still time!!!

Thanks to Russell for hosting the contest, and Blind Willy, for hosting the prize information on his site.

Great Woot! boy do I need the BOC :lol:

Please, it’s time for a huge BOC! :smiley:

sux

boat anchor

not a bad woot.

Didn’t want one last time, don’t want one this time. VHS blows.

:roll:

Wootielicious, about 10 years ago. Where ya gonna get your raggedy VHS tapes now that Wal-mart’s not gonna sell 'em? :lol:

want speaker this is ok but I don’t have this kind of money to use on some thing i don’t need.

first page WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT

first page!

If I didn’t just win a free DVD player, I would get this.

Not my cup of tea. I was hoping for something I could use since it is technically another pay day. What better way than to give it all to w00t!!! It’s hard to put something like that in a little Toyota pickup truck. Doesn’t quite work!