Audiovox Portable DVD & VHS System with 5.6" LCD

double bonus? woot must be desperate

Bag of crap, bag of crap! We want a bag of crap! Cmon’ Woot, we’ve been good…Please!

Golfmom :slight_smile:

Interesting but I don’t even own vhs tapes anymore! :lol:

That sucker is way too big to be portable… No thanks.

Nice! $399 on Amazon…

Loved the shavers got Pops, my live-in and my sometimes man clean shaven, but ttonight’s woot is not for me! happy wooting!

yes…

:evil:

The Stock Market double is the dumbest thing yet! Guys -I have 2 kids -I would have bought one if you’d have just offered it w/ 2 screens (provided it was a reasonable price) , but I’m not going to buy it on the chance I might get 2 screens.

stupid stupid stupid. Woot is smarter.

I bought one of these the last time they offered it. I really do like it. Some of us still have VHS as well as DVDs, so it’s very nice for both. It is a bit bulky, but the extra long cord to the LCD makes it quite convenient to put the unit on the floor or back seat and then veiw it from another seat.It comes with a great carrier bag and plenty of accessory cords for mounting the main unit and the LCD. Audiovox has great quality and it truly shows up in this. Enjoy!!! :smiley:

A short play by benheadp2, entitled I’m going to bed

benheadp2: 11:59… c’mon!!!

benheadp2: 12:00! Yess…

benheadp2: Dub, dub, dub dot dub dub-o tee dot com, and…

benheadp2: Woo…!

benheadp2: Phwoot…

benheadp2: (Thinking out loud while walking up the stairs) What’s a VHS anyway?

The end.

Is Woot! a publicly traded Woot…er…I mean…stock? :shock:
That explains how Woot! gets its B’sOC…a little help from Martha’s inside deals. :smiley:
Woot! Its a good thing.®
:lol:

i have a portable color tv from 1984 that’s this size, you’d think with 20 years ingenuity we’d be able to get more than a dvd and vhs player into this behemoth of a thing. it is audiovox though… most of them will end up in bags o crap.

[quote user=“Grossy”]Ohh Yeah!!! Two first posts in a row!!!

Where is the Bag O Crap??!?[/quote]

OK, first off - What a pathetic life you lead, that the first post consumes your efforts and is the high point of your existence.

Secondly, today’s Woot is 2 Bags O Crap. They just cost slightly more than $1 apiece.

Those things are huge! Not for small cars.

eBay got it for $129.90 - not too much for profit.

go to http://www.dealstudio.com to get some good deals. :stuck_out_tongue:

Too friggin big! Why not sell things people want!

dow jones average was 10,547.57 today.
NASDAQ was 2069.41. So if you want to double your chances of getting the bonus screen, it looks like your order number has to end in a one or a seven. Good luck buyers! My order ended in nine, so my only hope is I computed incorrectly. Still, a 20 percent chance of winning is better than I’ve ever done on the lotto.

cheapest as per froogle is $170+ including shipping…i may get one…the screen itself sells for over $140…

If I wanted to see s***, I’d watch my cat take a dump.

What the hell is wrong with Woot?

Maybe Woot should change it’s name from WOOT! to SHOOT!, WOOPS!, CRAPOO!, WEDONTHAVEACLUE!..

This reeks… :shock:

but I found it for $155.99 at http://store.teptronics.com/vbp5000.html and shipping might be out of range.
This might be a good deal for those who want/need it.
:slight_smile: