Audiovox Video Message Center with Dry Erase Board

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Audiovox Video Message Center with Dry Erase Board
$29.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Audiovox DPF711K Video Message Center with 7" LCD, Built-In Video Camera and Microphone

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

here’s the product website

the user manual

and a previous woot

Ooooh! This looks really handy!

Not a good idea for the outside of your dorm room… people left me messages that would be filtered by woot…

This seems a little excessive for a dry erase board, doesn’t it? Who would rather watch a video than read a note?

Though I imagine you could have some fun with it in a house with a bunch of crazy roommates.

Still have nothing better to do? I’ve finally gotten bored, in addition to working much earlier hours. Little to no more 1 am dashes for sites and manuals.

On the bright side, I finally got my first Baggie yesterday!

What video formats does it support?

This looks pretty cool. I’m in for one. It’ll replace the crummy dry erase board I got at Wal-Mart and had to put stronger magnets on to keep it one the door.

Kind of neat, but doesn’t seem entirely useful.

It only supports JPEG images? What types of audio and video does it support, or can it only play audio and videos recorded with the device?

I bought this on here a while ago, perhaps during a woot off? The quality of the digital frame is not very good (compared to my Kodak frame it is terrible). But still kind of a fun novelty item.

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
what the wooters.us?

Audiovox Video Message Center with Dry Erase Board [New] - $29.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Audiovox DPF711K Video Message Center with 7" LCD, Built-In Video Camera and Microphone

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

haha no i was out earlier just got back and was watching some olympics. haven’t been as consistently, just more efficiently with less competition from you. :slight_smile:

and congrats on the B O C

So glad the cute picture on the “packaging” shows it on the fridge and the power cord is nowhere in sight. Didn’t we decide on the previous woot that this wouldn’t work well on a fridge at all because of the power cord? I’m just saying…but that’s the manufacturer’s problem and not woot!'s!

I’d like to see an actual photo of the board’s screen rather than that obviously fake one that we are given. Hard to judge quality without a real pic.

EDIT:
Here’s a decent video showing all the stuff it can do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNtAK85JApg

Nowhere does it say how big the thing is!!

So can it be hacked?

Get Milkie! For the Alien growing inside your tummy!

Aaahgh - remember the TV series “V”? lol!

It gets wireless power magically through the ether, Dr. Watson!