Audyssey Audio Dock Air with AirPlay

Question for Jeff… I own zero Apple products. But I’m not completely in the dark ages; I do have WIFI. Will this work with a PC to stream the music on the PC, whether it be Pandora on a webpage, or iTunes on the computer?

Can I play Spotify through this or just iTunes?

You should be able to use Spotify with Airfoil.

You should be able to use Spotify for airplay purposes.

Does this work well with Airfoil for those of us on non-Apple platforms?

Here’s a nice look at the unit:

[youtube=_iXxqKxANug][/youtube]

Woot seems to be a dumping ground for Audyssey’s dead products… Followed by non responsive cust service when it’s time to follow through and replace your DOA purchase.

I didn’t pay attention to others who had a problem with Audyssey’s purchases here in the past, and now I’ve become another sucker.

Those who ignore history…

Hey Jeff, I read through all of the reviews on Amazon for the product, and it seems that there was a high rate of occurrence of complete failure of the product after a few weeks of use. Most of these folks also had very bad customer service experiences when trying to get the issues resolved/units replaced.

Have these issues been resolved?

http://www.amazon.com/Audyssey-AUD010003000102-Audio-Dock-Air/product-reviews/B005V1LA2A/ref=pr_all_summary_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

http://www.amazon.com/Audyssey-AUD010003000202-Audio-Dock-Air/product-reviews/B007BY53XW/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

There were a few issues with the first product with customer service but we now have a direct contact at Audyssey. Customers have been very happy working with Cindy at Audyssey. If you are still having issues, PM me the specifics and I’ll see what I can do.

Only 2 Hours Left for this Deal!

Don’t fall into this trap guys. Don’t buy this non-standard, proprietary device. Wait. Patience is a virtue. I am sure Apple will fold any decade now. Just, wait, and watch. Miracast which is a peer-to-peer wireless screencast standard that is available on the now-unavailable Nexus 4 and will soon be available on other devices as well. I am sure it will. Guys, why are you not listening to me? What is that you are hitting me wi… Oh, I see you have an iPhone.

Sigh. Go on. Buy this speaker. Sigh. Don’t say I didn’t warn ya.

will you post a 1 hour in about seven minutes?

No reply to my message makes me believe this truly is a dumping ground for these prone-to-failure devices. I think I’ll pass on this one and pick up the Altec Lansing InAir 5000 instead. It has all-around glowing reviews, and is down from it’s retail price of $500 to $250 on Amazon - and I won’t have to be on a time constraint to buy it.

I got sidetracked. :frowning:

How about 30 minutes left?

http://servedfreshmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/clock.jpg

Or that he’s sleeping after staying up late to answer customer questions after midnight?

So the cash-grab is just a Black Friday thing (I hope)? You guys got me to schedule my day around checking Woot at 10pm (PST) and while Woot-Offs are fun and all, I couldn’t do it every day.

You plug it in where you want it and then run wireless to that location. Its so compact, very easy to move if need be.

One of the units I received does not have a plug that works in my house; it appears to be a European standard…curious. Otherwise, it looks great.
Here’s to hoping CS has a resolution (email sent)