AUGUST 2019 CRAPS! Post them here! :w_boc:

:w_boc:Blast Our Captain :w_boc: , the kids edition, is here! (Good thing I have kids)

• Crush and draw kit. Includes 1,800 choking hazards!
  • Star Wars Death Star Trench Run with x-wing fighter. Appears to be a model that you can sort of play with, but not really. Sure to frustrate!
  • Cake Decorating Kit. Anyone else’s kids watch Kids’ Baking Championship on Food Network? My kids love it. They had it on the other day and I saw the part where the kids reveal what they made to the judges. They were terrible. I know they are just kids, but my gosh! Just terrible!
  • Halloween mini cupcake papers. Between this and the icing gun, I’m sure my kids will whip up some terrible treats!
  • Woot Crap :poop: squishy, This got a lot of laughs at the dinner table.
  • Mini ice cube tray. Frozen choking hazards!
  • Santa Claus comes to Ohio book. Spoiler Alert: :w_light: when he leaves, they burn his jersey
  • Glue stick. For Arts and Farts and Crafts. (Bonus points awarded for the first person to name the reference)
  • Box of vinyl gloves, size small…too small for Wootson. Perfect! Since the kids scored all the crap above, they can fit their tiny hands in these gloves to pick up Morrison the lazy dog’s crap in the yard!
  • Monopoly money tray. I saw others get one and was instantly jealous. It will hold my keys and wallet when my pants are not!
  • One black outlet. Meh
  • One spark plug. Meh
  • Blackish season one (@SylvreKat trade this for an iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus case? I’m told we have sufficient amounts of left turn codeapiller parts)
  • Green stinky socks Woot bag. My Aldi bag style is on point!

And last but not least, whatever the hell this is:

This post has been approved by Morrison the lazy dog. He wanted to tell you himself, but he is too lazy

[:w_boc: #4]

9 Likes