Auria 26” 720p LCD HDTV

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
Do you have for me the Wooters.us?

Auria 26” 720p LCD HDTV [New] - $249.99 + $5 shipping

1 * EQD EQ2688 Auria 26” 720p LCD HDTV

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Auria 26" 720p LCD HDTV
$249.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 EQD EQ2688 Auria 26" 720p LCD HDTV

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

720p is so retro.
PAASSSSSS

Nothing is wrong with 720p for the last time, people!

For a 26" TV, 720p is absolutely fine.

especially on a 26"

Product Website

user guide

edit: links have been corrected

There’s no credit listed for the image on the TV.

EDIT: Credits fixed. thx.

Both Newegg and Amazon are out of stock. FWIW. Fair+ reviews

Yes there is. It makes for a really crummy monitor when you try to run Photoshop on it. Pallets take up valuable pixels. Sold my first 720P TV as fast as I could to get more screen real estate!

for $50 more you can get a 1080p 26" TV and double it as a computer monitor.
Buy this for the kids bedroom, I guess.

My buddy owns a TV made by Auria and says it started to emit a hum after a couple months.

Given that this is an off-brand and it’s 720p the price seems a tad “not great” to me…

Retrevo stuff

Does the scene on the TV remind anyone else of that amazing performance by Arnold Schwarzenegger as Hamlet in Last Action Hero??

“Stay thy hand fair prince. Whoever said I was fair?” gunshots

“To be, or not to be… Not to be!”
explosions

Having 720 vs. 1080 is like the guy who drives the Chrysler 300 and thinks it looks as good as a Bentley.

Is that Frank Black?

Pixies…Pixles??

Is anyone familiar with this brand? I’ve never heard of it. Country of manufacture? And is that Uncle Fester on the screen?

Learn what 720p is:

720p on Wikipedia