Authentic 100% Cotton Chefs Jacket from Ecuador

No 5XLT, darn.

Not if you have ever burned your arm pulling something out of the oven…

Any thoughts on which (bleached vs. unbleached) would be better to dye??

IT’S RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!

Natural and white are both in same design. They are unisex.

If you work in a restaurant or do a lot of cooking at home the long sleeves are meant to protect your arms in case you catch yourself on fire.

I am a 36D and I wear the Medium and it’s comfortable.

anyone else besides me ready for some GOOD cabs on this wootoff???

Could those be moderators masquerading as models…?

Srsly, though…why would anyone want a chef’s jacket unless they’ve earned the title of “Chef?”

Oh, wait…that was redundant of me…this IS a pretentious wine site…

I’ll work on that in my next life. For now you get a chef coat made by an Arab in a Latin American country.

Alright, in for one. Bought one for my Dad for his birthday, hopefully it will get there by early September. He claims he is a 42 chest now, but I know he has been a 44-46 for most of the rest of my life. Erred on the side of caution and got a Large, since he might enjoy cooking in it so much that he ends up needing the extra room. :slight_smile:

Thanks for piping in today Doralice.

Doralice owns The Cheese Shop in Healdsburg, CA. http://sharpandnutty.com/ where my Dad proudly bought his chefs jacket last fall and wears it while grilling in Texas (well not during the last crazy-hot few months). A cool gift.

I think the natural is far more stylish when red wine is spilled on it.
My dad would approve of your wine spill especially if you were drinking his Denier-Handal Zinfandel made by Peter Wellington!

could you please find some high end chardonnay and put it on woot…thanks

could you please find some high end chardonnay and put it on woot…thanks

You should talk to WD about a package deal!

How about some WW wine jackets for sipping wine? I’m tired of getting my white T’s stained!! :wink:

How about some WW wine jackets for sipping wine? I’m tired of getting my white T’s stained!! :wink:

$25? I’m so tempted to get one as a gift.

The natural color has a pen pocket on the sleeve while the other has the pen on the chest. Also each color buttons up on a different side. If both colors are the same style, which style from the photo does it match?

OR AT LEAST A BIG WINE WOOT BIB!

Want, want, want but don’t NEED…or have the money to spend on it. Who wants to be my sugar momma/daddy!

…I had to try, right?

The bleached one would give you a more predictable result.