Authentic 100% Cotton Chefs Jacket from Ecuador

Exactly. We need fat sizes.
Don’t trust a skinny chef.

Darn! In white, only medium sized jackets are available. Procrastination sucks…

No 2X, I has a sad.

I don’t know if I should be happy or sad these are still up… my credit card is happy that I am not spending money… but I am sad that I am not tempted by more wine!!!

as of 4:32pm PST - there are a few dozen XL jackets in natural available.

“Tis an ill cook that cannot lick his own fingers.”

I have been watching, and watching, and watching the bar, trying to talk myself out of one. If they were 10 bucks less, I’d be in for one just to have it ready for the glorious day on the horizon I can fit into the XL, but I can’t justify one at this price until I actually do fit. :slight_smile:

I never understood why so many Chef Jackets are long sleeved-- doesn’t anyone else get warm in the kitchen? I had my wife cut/sew mine into a short-sleeve for that gordon ramsay look…

My most sincere thanks to all those responding that have tried to help me in the sizing quest. According to the charts, my hubby should have no trouble fitting into the size XL comfortably. Again; Thanks, my fellow WOOTERS!

I get hot while cooking, but I got wookiee-hairy arms, so it’s probably for the best. For the hairless, a short sleeve would be a good choice.