Autobiography

Nicely done. (And my vampire-pale complexion be damned, viva lemon!)

I can’t help be reminded of this previous woot shirt, which featured a similar concept:

http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=7667

how is it going to finish drawing itself without killing itself by breaking its neck?!

I.
Like.
This. Shirt.

And someone at woot massacred both.

But really, that isn’t the answer: neither the Poe, nor woot.

Hmm…what if the bird and feather were simultaneous? That would mean the egg was first after all! Age old mystery solved!

I was thinking it reminded me more of this

either way its really well done

Bird IS the word!

i’m not great with birds. Is it a sparrow? I know its not a hawk, pelican, seagull, kiwi, or penguin.

This is Woot. It must be a Phoenix …

That is genius. And also why I’m not an artist.

Duh…of course. Its late and I need sleep. I’m not all here right now. <_<

I love this design, and would buy it in a heartbeat if I didn’t look so awful in that color :frowning: The color is perfect for the graphic, though!

I look awful despite what colors I wear. Doesn’t seem to stop me. :wink:

oh god, i love this design but am broke and look terrible in yellow. to buy or not to buy? i’m destroyed!

I look terrible in yellow, as do most people of my pale-skinned race. But I’m thinking of buying this to put in a frame on the wall. Is that weird?

I love love love that design…

if only it weren’t on yellow D:
I would totally buy it if it were on gray or brown.
Wouldn’t it be cool if we could pick our own shirt color? Maybe out of like, two or three options?

with a jewish voice
very kosher!

Nice design, but nothing I would be able to wear often…which brings me to my question:

Can we purchase un-printed Woot t-shirts from you direct?

Reason I ask is that of the very few designs I’ve seen that I like, only an even smaller handful are ones that I can wear enough to make 'em worth my while, yet they’re my favorite T-shirts because of how they fit.

Any chance a guy could buy up a small order of blank shirts in various colors? A guy would love to know.

a simple robin most likely.

Audubonography is a better pun