Autumn Aviary

I’d take the quality post away based alone on the fact that you used the phrase, “we were winning by one point” in referring to baseball. This leads me to believe you’re a non-sports fan, female or possibly Canadian (or some combination.)

Yay, Loop! Yay!

I don’t think I’ve bought a yellow Woot tee yet. One tends to think of “lemon” as nearly a primary yellow color, but this comes across on screen as a more Donovan yellow.

So the question I pose: How lemon-y is this “lemon”?

It’s a soft yellow. example:

And I thought I was going to go the entire weekend without spending money.

“Everyone! Quick! To the trees! The octopus is back!”

I’ve been following the derby for about 5 or 6 weeks. This is only the second shirt that I both liked and would want to wear as a shirt, and the first one didn’t print. (That’s Clockwork Crow, for the record…crossing fingers for a double-take.) So, sorry I wasn’t able to contribute to the vote count, but so glad I got a chance to buy this shirt!

Just bought one! Been awhile since I’ve bought a woot shirt, so it’s nice to find another I liked. Great design!

Congratulations, Loop :smiley: Cute birdies!

I think it’s funny that all three winners from the Autumn derby had Trees as their main focus.

It’s a little bit a ironic.

Don’t cha think?

Sigh…that song is going to be stuck in my head all day now!!! :slight_smile:

wtf dude, drakxxx’s entry was the best entry ive ever seen on woot, and there were more comments on his piece than any other. this makes no sense. i call shenanigans

i think it’s time Woot added poster.woot to the roster. I would love some of these designs for my walls.

OMG A TREE DESIGN!

What does being female have to do with it? Sounds like a very sexist remark to me.

"ahead by one point " is also incorrect in baseball terminology. Substitute “run” for “point”.

Weak sauce? After what printed before it? This was one of the best designs in the derby.

This one isn’t generic and bland, and the appeal of the design is in its colors, the composition, the placement, etc. If tree designs were like this more often, they wouldn’t be an issue.

Hey woot, why did you delete jwaal’s post?

Noted.