Aux Délices des Bois Truffle Butters Duo

Aux Délices des Bois Black and White Truffle Butter 2-Pack
$34.99 $63.00 44% off List Price
(1) Aux Délices des Bois Black Truffle Butter, 8 oz.
(1) Aux Délices des Bois White Truffle Butter, 8 oz.

We still have lots - which means we need to use it more often!
If you don’t have any…fix that problem right away. This stuff is amazing.

Hmmm artichoke season is coming soon and I use mine all the time, time for a refill!

This stuff is delicious. I won’t be buying any this time because I still have plenty in the freezer (it keeps really well in there!), but if you’re on the fence about this, go for it! As long as you like truffles, you’ll find a good use for these.

This is incredibly yum! I still have plenty from my last purchase otherwise I would be so in on this!

This is your Maker speaking :slight_smile: - thanks for the props, folks! Lately we’ve been layering sliced potatoes with gobs of the black truffle butter, topping with swiss cheese, and broiling till it bubbles. We melted white truffle butter over sauteed escarole to go with a big beefy Berkshire chop. Floated a pat of black on lobster tail (Valentine’s Day, anyone?), white on Texas toast.

Anyone know the shelf life of these without freezing them?

Anyone have an ingredients list for this? Can’t find it on their website. (i.e. is it Truffles or is it 2,4-dithiapentane) It says white truffles are included in ingredients, but no FDA mandated and formatted ingredients list, and the black truffle butter description makes no such claim about black truffles being among the ingredients, which are cheaper anyway.

The butters are very high in butterfat, so they not only carry the truffle flavor superbly, but they retain their integrity for a long time. We recommend you store them in the freezer, where they are good for about 18 months. You can defrost and re-freeze without losing flavor, texture, or value. If you decide to store in the fridge, about 6 weeks is max.

Whoa, you are coming at us with some serious science! I can’t speak to all your issues without consulting someone (will be back to you on it) but Yes, there are actual truffles in both butters. Hope your taste buds are tempted.