CONDITION: Fresh-Churned
PRODUCTS:
1 Black Truffle Butter - 8 oz.
1 White Truffle Butter - 8 oz

Product website
Product website

Previous offer:
12/16/10

How often do you need to butter your truffles?

Got this last time around - delish!

How is this shipped? With dry iced, etc?

what do you make with it? All I know is mashed potatoes…thanks

it was dry ice last time.

i got it and it’s pretty good, but i wouldn’t get it again. it was the first time i had truffles so i really have no idea if they were good as far as truffles go or not. everyone else has been raving about them, so i’m guessing i’m the oddball.

I’m a sucker for truffles. In for one. Makes for an easy way to dress up my cooking. :wink:

How long does this keep? Or do you need to plan on a truffle binge soon after arrival?

already have this in mindTruffled Fillet of Beef Sandwiches

i actually got these exact two butters for christmas from here. they are terrible. not worth 30 bucks!

Does this butter come from grass fed cows? Is the premium price due to the white and black truffle, the quality of the butter, or both? Would be nice to know the conditions the cows were raised in, though I doubt cheap industrial butter would be mixed with expensive white and black truffle.

This stuff is freaking amazing. If I didn’t still have a little over 3 containers in my freezer, I’d buy more! I made truffle buttered popcorn topped with grated asiago this past weekend. Best. Popcorn. EVER. And a little butter goes a long way. It’s a super shortcut to easy dinners, too. A little shrimp and pasta tossed in a bit of butter topped with fresh ground black pepper and grated cheese is elegant and easy! I just keep all of it in my freezer, hacking out a portion as I need it. Amazing stuff.

OMG, this stuff is sooooooo good!

I ordered 2 the last time around and did not hesitate to get 3 this time.

Woot! you made my day!!!

Oh man, now I’m tempted to get this stuff! I just got the rubs in the mail the other day from the Java lady… now more stuff to dress up my (attempts at) cooking!!

White truffle butter is like garlic butter. Good when paired with marinara sauces. Black truffle butter is great on toasted french bread. It’s milder than the white butter. Bought two sets last time and finished off two black truffle butters but barely through the first white truffle butter. Would get more black truffle butters if offered separately.

I also got some last month. It’s a lifetime supply, unless at some point I somehow acquire the taste.

When I heat it, it smells like tires.

Buy more for the freezer, you will not find this quality at this price anywhere.

I have been keeping mine in the freezer and using it straight from there, which should allow it to keep for quite some time. I’ve tried both on pasta and really enjoyed it, but a little goes a long way, so I don’t think I will need more any time soon.